Thread: Maui accessible condo for rent

Maui accessible condo for rent

Wheelchair accessible condo on Maui (with roll in shower) available for holiday rental this winter. This is our second wheelchair accessible condo on Maui available for holiday rental. The second accessible condo is in the same complex and has similar floorplan as our unit. This second condo just came online so it has openings for this winter (including Christmas). You can view the condo at http://maui.fnismls.com:80/publink/d...a2b&Report=Yes We haven't been able to incorporate the new condo on our website yet but between the virtual tour and our website www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com you can see what you can get for your accessible holiday escape to Maui this winter. If you have any questions or are interested in some dates please e-mail at info@mauiaccessiblecondo.com or call me at 800 820-8220.
    Aloha

Bruce

PS The condo is currently for sale but all holiday rentals are guaranteed by a clause in any sales contract.

Mmmm... Maui!!!

Are you interested in a trade? 17 miles from Steamboat Springs, Co. Best Champagne Powder in the world! 1500sq ft, 2 br, 2 bath, roll-in shower, Jetted tub with lift. Let me know.
    Dave E. C6-7 Incomp. Quad 9-06

"NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS!"
    "THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR THE INSIDE OF A MAN / WOMAN THAN THE OUTSIDE OF A HORSE"

swap idea

Hi Dave Thank you for the offer your place sounds very nice although the snow is not a selling point. Snow is why I bought the condo in the first place, I got stuck in one to many snow banks. I did do a very successful swap a few years ago with asd fellow quad during the Alburquerque balloon fiesta. doesn't hurt to ask though. Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Dave E View Post
    Are you interested in a trade? 17 miles from Steamboat Springs, Co. Best Champagne Powder in the world! 1500sq ft, 2 br, 2 bath, roll-in shower, Jetted tub with lift. Let me know.
    Do you do weekly rentals as well??
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

We don't have weekly rates, all we have is nightly rates which is $220 a night and with taxes it is $245.12 a night for high season which is from December 10 to April 30 and low season is $165 a night. E-mail me at info@mauiaccessiblecondo.com or call me at 800 820-8220 if you have any questions. Aloha Bruce

You all sure know how to hurt a GUY. My wife just got home yest. morning, 2 weeks on Kona. Her sis bought the tick, and owns the condo. Cost to my wife is she has to paint a sunset from the pic's she took, the trip made it so she could "get the feel".Gawd what a feeling she got. Says she and her 2 sisters lived on all the fresh fruit, Hawian sweet bread w/ fruit in it, and hula girl drinks, and gin and tonics. HA, got her comuppance when she landed in Seattle, her in an isands dress, the weather wet, 40 degrees cooler, and windy. The condo is on the 3 rd floor, so I can't quite make it up.
    OH well......I can dream.Hell, at this rate the snow w/a jacuzzi tub sounds good to me, sh-t, just remembered, can't do that either right now, open wound on lumbar area. crapolla. All sounds like fun tho..ya'll get to it.