Thread: hotel beds on legs where????

hotel beds on legs where????

my wife uses a hoyer to transfer me into bed, so its a tough job to find a bed that is up on legs so the hoyer can go under the bed. anyboby know if these hotels exist ?/
    i call and the people assure me the bed is off the floor, then when i arrive i find solid boards all around the bed and cant get into it. help

Quote Originally Posted by johnlcato View Post
    my wife uses a hoyer to transfer me into bed, so its a tough job to find a bed that is up on legs so the hoyer can go under the bed. anyboby know if these hotels exist ?/
    i call and the people assure me the bed is off the floor, then when i arrive i find solid boards all around the bed and cant get into it. help
    Check out the Microtel Inn website, they kind of specialize in full accessibility. I believe they have some info on the site which may refer to lifts and beds.

When you call make sure you speak to someone in management and housekeeping and also in the reservation area. Actually get a room number that has the bed that has the space. Make them go look and get back to you.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.