Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to spot a devo?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffie View Post
    He says he found it erotic to change her diaper and it was cute to see her in them...Now he's saying he'd loved to be my caregiver so he could feed me, bathe me, diaper me and put me to bed.
    Devos don't get any more obvious than this!

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    DEVO ALERT!!!
    This sentence alone is why we, or at least I, love you KLD. You don't mince words.

Bleccchh. If he contacts you after you ditch him, I'd tell him I'm AB and made it all up. That should get rid of him.

People are so weeeiiiiirrrrrdddddd!

ETA-Ppl always say these folks are harmless, but when I read that he wants to put you to bed, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Something about him fantasizing you to be THAT helpless, and him the all-powerful all-caring partner, it sets my sirens to wailing. Pls be careful. I'd heard that they like us to be helpless, that they do things so we will need help from them etc. Guess I'd never heard it described so graphically before, cuz that sentence chilled me to the bone.
    Last edited by betheny; 10-21-2008 at 05:00 AM.

Tell that guy to fuck off, Buffie; if he continues to bother you, tell him he'll need diapers because he'll be shitting himself when you're through with him.

Buffie, you've expressed your Christian beliefs on here. Do you attend a regular church, and if so, do you not meet single gentlemen there? I think men who profess virtue should be more than willing to love you for you and look past the injury.

Get a gun, learn how to use it. If he keeps pestering you, send him a photo of you posing with it. The message is clear... I might be disabled but I'm not helpless!

The mere fact that he said "he would like to get to know me in spite of my condition" should be read as if alarm bells are going off and red flags are being hoisted to the top of every telephone pole in sight. He would have to be either the most insensitive clod or a devo to even think in those terms.

I forgot to mention that I once had one of these creeps who worked at the same place I did. It was a huge hospital, with something like 3000 employees, but he managed to find me and then started telling me all sorts of things that were (I guess in freaky world) supposed to excite me. I finally told him I was married to a cop (think armed) who had been in the military before he was a cop. I then went out and bought a cheap gold plastic ring, which I wore to work for a long time.

Yellow jumpsuits

Wish I could find a girl that wants me for the chair.

What about one who wants you for your diaper?