Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

Home is back.

Harley-lynn, try refreshing the page (with Ctrl+F5) after logging in the first time and see if that helps.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Hi Steven, thanks for all your hard work with this upgrade, looks like people are enjoying the new features.

I have a question about the personal photo albums. It looks like the images are limited to 600x600 resolution, is this correct? That seems kind of small. I understand we might need to limit disk space, but image attachments in posts aren't limited to this resolution. Is it possible to increase the limit?

I'll look into increasing the allowed dimensions, but the max file size (in albums) will probably need to stay the same.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    chick, the upgrade didn't affect A/V Chat. That's a service provided and controlled entirely by UserPlane.
    and.. how does that link that help me and my audio not working JUST in av chat??

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    and.. how does that link that help me and my audio not working JUST in av chat??
    They have a Contact link.

Zero, I updated the allowed picture dimensions to 1000x1000.

What happened to CC today? I couldn't get the site to come up at all for hours earlier today - I kept getting server error messages.

Then I saw on Apparelyzed that CC had a hard disc failure. How does Simon know that?

There was no hard drive failure. The server needed to be rebooted.

Oops. I've just checked and the Apparelyzed post was from back in April. Sorry about that.

Thanks for explaining what was wrong.

But you had to use all the day...
    TH 12, 43 years post

New feature

I sometimes have double posted in the past ..... (or triple, or more) when my computer makes it look like the post didn;t happen, so I click post again.

Well I just had that happen again ..... buy look what popped up .... I think it might be meant for spam, but it will help with the hiccups too!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005