Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

Steven, do any of the changes made effect the AV chatroom? I used to be able to get voice to work but can't now. No settings on my side has changed. I did hear voices intermittently, but no audio going out. I think most had trouble with audio in some form or another.

It's been a few days and the main page is still not back so I thought I'd ask about it. I liked the main page because I could occansionally load it and look at active topics. I don't like to load each forum and look through the list to see what is new. Will that page come back?
    Andrew

SouLSCREAM, you can use the newposts or quicklinks on the blue tool bar, it will bring up new post, or today's posts. That's what I do.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    SouLSCREAM, you can use the newposts or quicklinks on the blue tool bar, it will bring up new post, or today's posts. That's what I do.
    Cool, thanks!
    Andrew

I also liked the main page where you could see who was in flash chat.

Patience, my pretties , the Home page will be back in due time.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Patience, my pretties , the Home page will be back in due time.

Good news, thanks!
    Andrew

For those who want it: fixing the Main page is on the agenda for tomorrow. Hopefully it will be working by tomorrow evening.

chick, the upgrade didn't affect A/V Chat. That's a service provided and controlled entirely by UserPlane.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Thanks Steven, I like the updates. Upgrading existing, well used sites always cause pain, I've done it many times.
    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

is anyone having problems signing in?...it takes me twice signing in to get in...it doesn't allow me in the first time...