Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

Thanks Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairTITAN View Post
    Steven .. I am being serious ... it did not work before the upgrade and now it works. Have always been using Firefox v2 ... okay it doesn't correct but now tells me words it doesn't like
    Cool! That's something I can scratch off of my "worry about" list, then.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Great job, this is the first upgrade here that hasn't caused me a ton of grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
    Thanks Steven.
    Thanks canuck and Mona. It caused me a bit o' grief, but that's what I'm here for, eh?

I'll be in Georgia for a family reunion tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to reply again until monday. I think I have this thing working well enough to get us through then, but feel free to post any errors you encounter in this thread.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Dah...I cannot find the spell check anymore...help!

You're welcome. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairTITAN View Post
    Steven .. I am being serious ... it did not work before the upgrade and now it works. Have always been using Firefox v2 ... okay it doesn't correct but now tells me words it doesn't like
    Would you mind telling us where to find spell check?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Would you mind telling us where to find spell check?
    Steven I think the spell check he is seeing might be a fire fox plug in, not the forum one. Because I spelled some words wrong on purpose in both IE and fire fox and the misspelled words were only marked in fire fox. And they were marked automatically. I didn't hit a spell check button.

But maybe I could be wrong.
    Last edited by orangejello; 10-20-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Here is what I get, not sure if it is the same for wheelchair titan. Top shot is IE. Bottom is fire fox.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    Steven I think the spell check he is seeing might be a fire fox plug in, not the forum one. Because I spelled some words wrong on purpose in both IE and fire fox and the misspelled words were only marked in fire fox. And they were marked automatically. I didn't hit a spell check button.

But maybe I could be wrong.
    I'm hoping he's seeing something that we're not. If he is, I can look at it and implement it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    Here is what I get, not sure if it is the same for wheelchair titan. Top shot is IE. Bottom is fire fox.
    I'm on Firefox too, and I get the bottom one! And it's been happening since before the CC board changed.
    So it's got to be Firefox (I never use spell-checkers ordinarily, but this one appeared with the last Firefox upgrade, and I like it).

FF as well, and I it is the FF spellcheck I am getting, EXCEPT, up until the other day, nothing would be marked until I right clicked, spellcheck. Now they are automatically marked as I type.

Kinda weird.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005