Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

  1. #31
    Okay... next step, lunch.

    Then the navbar. Then the home page.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  2. #32
    Banned adi chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    near dracula castle
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Okay... next step, lunch.

    Then the navbar. Then the home page.
    Bon Appetite Steven ...and thank you.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

  3. #33
    Steven....thought you said you was debugging this thing....why is adi still here? Jus messn adi........

    Thanks for the work you are doing Steven.

  4. #34
    Thanks much Steven.

  5. #35
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Thanks for fixing that stuff, Steven.

    Ooh, I'm not sure I like the recent visitors function on profile pages. I don't want people to know I'm noseying at their profile.
    But apart from that, I like the new profile pages more than the old ones.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    Thanks for fixing that stuff, Steven.

    Ooh, I'm not sure I like the recent visitors function on profile pages. I don't want people to know I'm noseying at their profile.
    But apart from that, I like the new profile pages more than the old ones.
    Ohhhhh, what are you a lurker or something?

    I'm going to check your profile to see what happens. You check mine and I'll see.

    This could get interesting.

  7. #37
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMemChose View Post
    Ohhhhh, what are you a lurker or something?

    I'm going to check your profile to see what happens. You check mine and I'll see.

    This could get interesting.

    I beat you to it! I already visited your profile.

    I just checked my page, and you are not on the visitor list yet. But I should be on yours.

  8. #38
    OMG! Horror of horrors. It said Keps has not made any friends yet. Yes, you have. I just befriended you.

    Whoa. The new features are kind of, well, interesting.

  9. #39
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Thanks for the request, Mem. But I just clicked to accept it, and nothing happens! Grrr.

    Oh hang on *just messed about on another tab* - it's worked now.

  10. #40
    How do I see who has visited me? It says four people have, but I cannot see who they are.

    Steven? Beuhler? Anyone?

Similar Threads

  1. Web site offers guide for disabled service members
    By BobbyB in forum Announcements & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
  2. People Can Help Find a Cure for Serious Illness by Paying Their Internet Service Bill
    By antiquity in forum Funding, Legislation, & Advocacy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2002, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2002, 09:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •