Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

  1. #1

    SERVICE DOWNTIME: Friday, 10/17, 05:45 EST

    Just a note:

    The site will be down starting around 5:45am this Friday so I can upgrade vBulletin. I can't give a specific ETA, but I'm hoping it will be done by 7:30.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  2. #2
    Senior Member wheelchairTITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oakville, ON ... Just North of the 43rd Parallel, SocialistLand
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    Just a note:

    The site will be down starting around 5:45am this Friday so I can upgrade vBulletin. I can't give a specific ETA, but I'm hoping it will be done by 7:30.
    Oh come on Steven .. get up earler and work harder!



    THanks for all the work you do to allow us to bicker here on a daily basis.

    William

    ... rolling since 1989
    ...

    BE NICE!It's free

    P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

    TWITTER: @MacBerry

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairTITAN
    Oh come on Steven .. get up earler and work harder!
    If I could get to the computer earlier, I'd do it.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  4. #4
    Excellent! Can you give us a preview of what changes we can expect?

  5. #5
    See this thread for info on the new features. (Friends! Photo galleries! Public messaging! Tags!)

    Since we're getting a lot of spammer registrations, I may enable the new features one at a time and see how it affects the spammer handling system we have in place here. It will probably need to be updated to account for the new avenues available for spammers to spam.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Yankton, South Dakota
    Posts
    4,005
    I'm sorry but that's not a good time for me. How about Sat.?

  7. #7
    So demanding!
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ChesBay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Coastal Virginia
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    Just a note:

    The site will be down starting around 5:45am this Friday so I can upgrade vBulletin. I can't give a specific ETA, but I'm hoping it will be done by 7:30.
    thanks for your hard work.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    534
    Thanks Steven!

  10. #10
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    See this thread for info on the new features. (Friends! Photo galleries! Public messaging! Tags!)

    Since we're getting a lot of spammer registrations, I may enable the new features one at a time and see how it affects the spammer handling system we have in place here. It will probably need to be updated to account for the new avenues available for spammers to spam.
    Fantastic! I looked at the link, and I especially like the look of the tags and groups facility.

    Cheers Steven!

Similar Threads

  1. Web site offers guide for disabled service members
    By BobbyB in forum Announcements & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
  2. People Can Help Find a Cure for Serious Illness by Paying Their Internet Service Bill
    By antiquity in forum Funding, Legislation, & Advocacy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2002, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2002, 09:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •