Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally new use for breast pump

This wouldn't work because the urethra is soft tissue. The urethra isn't a hollow tube: When fluid is not passing through it, it collapses. All the suction in the world wouldn't "open" the collapsed tube. The negative pressure won't even get to the bladder or sphincter muscle. You might get a hickey on your penis though.

No good for draining the bladder. Good for a quick kinky thrill though, so I'd say go for it!

why didn't god just give us a "flush button"?

o wait, the sphincter, right, right....

That definitely is a kramer idea, what's next, a rubber bladder for oil trucks?
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Oh Man!! I would think that a breastpump attached there could guarantee you'd be hurtin for certain. I remember using one 18 yrs ago for it's original purpose, and I thought it was a torture device. That thing was sucking like it was an electrolux vacume, so you probably want to keep your penis away from that.
    "We're one but we're not the same. We get to carry each other" U2

Quote Originally Posted by watchthisbaby
    That thing was sucking like it was an electrolux vacume, so you probably want to keep your penis away from that.
    Your typical guy will do some crazy things with his penis in the pursuit of a good thrill! Penis pumps, check! Vacuum cleaners, why not?

Why, there was this time I actually... hmmm, subject for another thread perhaps.

you were gonna say hot tubs, weren't you?
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

This thread is the stuff nightmares are made of. I really wish I didn't have the visions of somebody actually trying this burned into my brain for eternity.
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
    -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Vacuum cleaners, why not?
    LMFAO
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Peter,

A breast pump is designed to imitate the suckling rhythms of an infant on a womens nipple and then uses this continued rhythm to pump milk from the breast, sort of like the way a cow gets milked. You don't just put a pump to the breast, click a buttom and then milk flows free. The pump has to work very hard.

The reflex is extremely strong and produces quite a pull on the nipple and a pump reproduces this. It can be very painful for the tender nipples/breasts of a new Mom, take it from a gal who nursed both kids successfully. I don't want to think about what it would do to a penis and would strongly advise againest it. Breast pumps are designed for breasts, not a penis which is a whole other body part. Please tell me you are kidding!

Leia

For what it's worth, this was not me.

Police arrest Mich. man for car wash vacuum sex

THOMAS TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) -- Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.

The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.

The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.
    (Source)