Thread: I am looking for a part-time job

I am looking for a part-time job

In this rescessionary ecconomy, I thought that working at a credit couseling call center would be good. I have been calling several places (vr couselor, unemployment, even the net, googling it), I cannot find a call center in my area. I live in southeastern Massachusetts. Does anyone know how I find where these jobs are? I am getting REALLY frustrated as I have been looking for about 2 or 3 weeks for the basic info with no success, just how to get credit couseling. Thanks in advance for any useful info.
    Disability is not a medical problem with social issues, but rather a social problem with medical issues.
    Franklin D. Rosevelt

What about any bank near you?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I google searched "credit counseling ma" and many listings came up under local businesses. I also searched "credit counseling call center ma" and the 2nd link (articles.directorym.com/Credit_Counseling_Massachusetts-r910-Massachusetts.html) had a large list.

Not sure if there are jobs available, but many places to call. Best of luck on your search.

Thanks, as I guess Google doesn't like the word "in"...Thanks all of you for the suggestion!! I'll also check at some of the local banks...
    Disability is not a medical problem with social issues, but rather a social problem with medical issues.
    Franklin D. Rosevelt

Having a website is a good opportunity to be in touch with interested people.

http://www.nticentral.org/

Try this web site. They specialize in helping disabled people find online jobs. I think it's even located in the New England area.

If you use Dragon NaturallySpeaking (like me) you may have a problem. They put me on their "waiting list" a couple months back because that software is not compatible with a lot of their clients.

Good luck!