Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Neurogel: an effective therapy for SCI

Hi,

As you can see on our website
    http://www.neurogelenmarche.org/, our goal is to conduct a human trial with Neurogel and the best combined medication therapy. We just had a very important meeting in Prague with key members from our scientific council to discuss the modalities and requirements of a human trial. We certainly have the best possible team at our disposal!

The financial aspect is now key which is why we want to give our project media attention. Human trials will depend of course on our ability to fund and conduct the trials, on the results obtained with the therapy, and on our ability to obtain authorization to market the therapy.

bye

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi View Post
    Hi,

As you can see on our website http://www.neurogelenmarche.org/, our goal is to conduct a human trial with Neurogel and the best combined medication therapy. We just had a very important meeting in Prague with key members from our scientific council to discuss the modalities and requirements of a human trial. We certainly have the best possible team at our disposal!

The financial aspect is now key which is why we want to give our project media attention. Human trials will depend of course on our ability to fund and conduct the trials, on the results obtained with the therapy, and on our ability to obtain authorization to market the therapy.

bye
    The end of every story is the same, THERE IS NO MONEY FOR HUMAN TRIA .....

why come on their site, the little fundraiser thermometer graph is full?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

The webmaster is doing a great job maintaining the website, but he needs to do some updating yet, I agree. I know the Association is waiting for estimates from the researchers but I believe we need about 250,000 Euros to complete the pre-clinical trials and around 850,000 Euros to conduct a human trial.... a drop in the bucket for any nation's budget - think of all the little pork projects that seem to have no problem at all finding funding...

The President and the Vice-President of Neurogel en Marche have worked their butts off to keep this project going. Thanks to their unrelenting efforts and to the incredible work of the researchers, we have a therapy that works; we are close to the finishing line. However, unlike other therapies, this one belongs to us, to the community of paralyzed people: it is up to us to make it happen!
    gretchen 1

compared with other trials and researches which cost millions, this seems very cheap.

how can ppl donate ?
    with regards

Thank you so much Alipur! We need all the help we can get!

To donate, go to neurogelenmarche.org

Go to the upper right hand corner and click on « Donnez maintenant » (Donate now)

For some reason, they are unable to post an English version of the donation page, so a French version will pop up.

Go to « Pays » (= country in French) ; then choose Pays Bas (= The Netherlands)

The first country on the list is Afrique du Sud (South Africa), and clicking on it would also take you to an English version of the page. You could then scroll down the list and find the country you are looking for.

Hope this helps! Thank you for your interest in the Neurogel Project!
    gretchen 1

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    Thank you so much Alipur! We need all the help we can get!

To donate, go to neurogelenmarche.org

Go to the upper right hand corner and click on « Donnez maintenant » (Donate now)

For some reason, they are unable to post an English version of the donation page, so a French version will pop up.

Go to « Pays » (= country in French) ; then choose Pays Bas (= The Netherlands)

The first country on the list is Afrique du Sud (South Africa), and clicking on it would also take you to an English version of the page. You could then scroll down the list and find the country you are looking for.

Hope this helps! Thank you for your interest in the Neurogel Project!
    Thank u for ur explanation, my first donation is done.
    with regards.
    alipur

that Neurogel video totally translated: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg...araplegia_tech

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature