Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Neurogel: an effective therapy for SCI

Thumbs up

Good new's do you know long the trial's will last and if good result's before we get tham

Smile

Goat, thank you for the tip; unfortunately, this type of translation is word for word and does not make any sense (+ I am having fun and I love hearing the good news first hand : )

Skeaman: Hopefully, soon!

"Following is a brief summary of our plans:

- Present the results of the chronic and acute models in Spring 2009; produce video documenting these studies.

- Anticipating completion and documentation of the clinical trials, we have already started contacting twenty associations of handicapped people and have asked them to partner and support our project."

"Once pre-clinical trials are complete, we can then proceed with human trials. Professor Eva Sykova is extremely confident that once the results of this study are complete, we should be able to proceed to human clinical trials quickly."

"We are currently discussing a double trial in France and in the Czech Republic using the best combinations from the pre-clinical trials."
    gretchen 1

Have you asked the European Union for funding? And merry x-mas Gretchen

anything new on this...? I was revisiting their site, some interesting stuff. And their fund raising thermometer graph thingy is full
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    anything new on this...? I was revisiting their site, some interesting stuff. And their fund raising thermometer graph thingy is full
    As I know the program is going on they are also planning clical trials, but they still have to do some lab research. They are also looking for $$$. They are very determinated to go on and get to clinical trials as soon as possible.

can someone please tranlate the videos? All I know is, it Shows cats walking on a treadmill. At least it's not rats

I just noticed that the video of the sci cat walking is from 1997! What the hell!!!
    Last edited by lunasicc42; 11-22-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Edited

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    can someone please tranlate the videos? All I know is, it Shows cats walking on a treadmill. At least it's not rats

I just noticed that the video of the sci cat walking is from 1997! What the hell!!!
    - The wiser (no pun intended) you grow on ones injury - the more of these questions surface - Why aren't there any working therapies by now?
    and then you realize that this question is good fuel for actually supporting what you can, with what you have, now!
    I wouldn't like future SCI thinking of me, what I think of those who were before me. (a tad harsh, I know - it's hard to work towards a cure, when you can't even work your way out of bed)

sorry I didn't get the jist of that

What kind of that treatment is? Can some one tell in brief?

Will it be for every kind of injury level?