Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Neurogel: an effective therapy for SCI

Yes !!!!
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Dr. Young,

Thank you for considering conducting an experiment with Neurogel to familiarize yourself with our biomaterial, and hopefully, validate its efficacy. Lots of gel will be provided and shipped to you free of charge by Neurogel en Marche Association.

May I invite you to join our Scientific Council to exchange data with the researchers affiliated with our association, obtain full documentation on Neurogel, the tests performed, and share the expertise for growing stem cells in the gel.

Sincerely

Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Rondio View Post
    Dr. Young,

Thank you for considering conducting an experiment with Neurogel to familiarize yourself with our biomaterial, and hopefully, validate its efficacy. Lots of gel will be provided and shipped to you free of charge by Neurogel en Marche Association.

May I invite you to join our Scientific Council to exchange data with the researchers affiliated with our association, obtain full documentation on Neurogel, the tests performed, and share the expertise for growing stem cells in the gel.

Sincerely

Pierre
    Pierre,

I would be honored to join. Unfortunately, I am especially busy this year in terms of meetings and travel and so may not be able to participate as much but will try.

Wise.

Dr. Young,

This is great news for the SCI community at large: I believe your involvement and expertise will be instrumental. Thank you!
    gretchen 1

Dr. Young,

We are truly honored to be able to add your name to the list of our prestigious members. As a member of our scientific council, you will be in touch with the other researchers and have access to their data base. We do understand that given your busy schedule and workload, you may not be able to attend meetings, but we hope you will agree to provide advice and guidance to patients as much as possible. We need to make arrangements to send you lots of Neurogel to include in your upcoming experiments, can you provide us with an address? Could you possibly consider being our investigator or coordinator for a clinical trial in China at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Rondio View Post
    Dr. Young,

We are truly honored to be able to add your name to the list of our prestigious members. As a member of our scientific council, you will be in touch with the other researchers and have access to their data base. We do understand that given your busy schedule and workload, you may not be able to attend meetings, but we hope you will agree to provide advice and guidance to patients as much as possible. We need to make arrangements to send you lots of Neurogel to include in your upcoming experiments, can you provide us with an address? Could you possibly consider being our investigator or coordinator for a clinical trial in China at some point?
    As soon as I get a chance, I will write you a proposal. Wise.

Wise, you say you'll be busy with meetings this year; don't you mean you'll be busy with your trial in China and later in the US? Please don't lose focus of the most important thing; we won't.

T.J.

How is this exchange of ideas/materials progressing? (if no one minds me asking)
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Gretchen,

Whats up whit this Neurogel thing how far are they ?
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

i wonder, too. Been a minute...
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member