Thread: need caregiver in texas !emergency!

need caregiver in texas !emergency!

my help is leaving friday morning and i have NOBODY! I'M DESPERATLY TRYING AGENCIES TO NO AVAIL AND I HAVE AN AD IN THE PAPER BUT NOBODY WILL HELP! any ideas? no bed or bp for me after friday morn. i dont wanna die, what do i do? HELP!

"Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal."

I have been told that i can always take my son who is c5-6 complete to our local hospital, which has like a older care section, if I am going to be away and need any help, please check with your insurance, knowing that this is an emergancy and will only be a few days, they should take you in, plus you can check there bulletin boards for help, also call all your local churches, this should buy you some time, wish i could help, hope all goes well, take care.

Cspine, was your aide through an agency or private hire? If an agency, they can't provide a sub? Do you have an independent living center resource nearby? Rehab center? Hospital? Can you post an ad at the hospital?
    Talk to your family or SCI doc? Local Social Services people?

C,

I am surprised since you are in the northern burbs of Dallas you did not have response to your ads. I contacted a friend of mine who is a nursing student, she said she is up to her neck in studies and can't help. Contact one of the many Dallas agencies. If you have not had success, post on Thursday and I will make another call to get you someone for Friday.

Shit, that means I will have to check this board more than once a week.

found somebody! thanx for the suggestions!

"Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal."

OH GREAT!!!
    Will i guess i'll go unpack my bags then

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse