Thread: Visiting USA, need advice

Question Visiting USA, need advice

hi!! I'm from Argentina and I'll probably be visiting the US in January...I'll be in Florida and one of my main objectives is to visit, learn and try as much as I can related to any SCI-related stuff...

...perhaps you could recommend me some things or activities I could do in my trip...I have thought about visiting a modified car dealer and try the AWESOME vehicles you have...but I bet there are loads of other stuff to do...

see you in January!!!!

You're going to have a great time. Florida is remarkably accessible, so it is easy to get around, and the temperatures will be pleasant. South Miami has a whole area that is filled with art deco buildings in the style of the 1950's that are beautiful, and there are sidewalk cafes overlooking the beaches. Hopefully someone who actually lives in Florida will respond, but I was there a few years ago (Disney World, Cypress Gardens) and had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen
    art deco buildings in the style of the 1950's
    1930s

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen
    You're going to have a great time. Florida is remarkably accessible, so it is easy to get around, and the temperatures will be pleasant. South Miami has a whole area that is filled with art deco buildings in the style of the 1950's that are beautiful, and there are sidewalk cafes overlooking the beaches. Hopefully someone who actually lives in Florida will respond, but I was there a few years ago (Disney World, Cypress Gardens) and had a great time!
    GREAT!!! if u know any SCI living in Florida please contact me so I can ask him a few questions.....

I live in Ft Myers, FL. If you'll be in my area I'd be glad to show you around. I have a modified van that I can show you and also take you to a local shop that does vehicle mods.

Hit me up when your plans are locked down. If you get to the Keys, I'll try to hook-up.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

I'll be mainly in the Orlando area, 'cause up to now I'm planning to visit the KSC facilities, then visit a friend in Clearwater and also visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers stadium!!

and thats why I would really like to know as much as I can about transportation and places to stay because my budget is limited but I'd love to visit south FL....(I would also like to go to other states but I'm afraid plane tickets will be too expensive)

hi!! a year later I'm in the same place.....still havent visited USA....but on Feb I'm definitely going!!!!!!

I would still need any information about transportation and most of all, places to stay in titusville and tampa!!!