Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How do you respond?

Good Melissa, cause I just happened to have recently gone through two sister divorces!

Nope, no one is gonna ask you "The Question" now.... Maybe we should just start the conversation ourselves and really turn the tables on the world! "Hi, my name is Carol, I bet your'e wondering how my disabled partner and I have sex....well...just let me tell you...my my, just WHERE to start?"

Now that I know you have a trashy foul mouth you are definitely a candidate for sister status!

I"m really feeling left out that people don't ask us about our sex lives. Great zingers and nowhere to go. Dang. Where have all the rude people gone? I mean, stealing handicapped accessible parking spots surely can't use up their rude quota for the day can it?

Originally posted by Kendell:

Now that I know you have a trashy foul mouth you are definitely a candidate for sister status!

I"m really feeling left out that people don't ask us about our sex lives. Great zingers and nowhere to go. Dang. Where have all the rude people gone? I mean, stealing handicapped accessible parking spots surely can't use up their rude quota for the day can it?
    Yeah! I knew I'd win you over with something! Never dreamed it would be the trashy foul mouth though! Wow! You ARE my long lost sister!!

Yes, where HAVE all the rude people gone?

Originally posted by X:

Originally posted by Kendell:

Yeah! I knew I'd win you over with something! Never dreamed it would be the trashy foul mouth though! Wow! You ARE my long lost sister!!

Yes, where HAVE all the rude people gone?
    Well, sisters, (too late, you've both already been adopted by me ) one of the rude people and ourselves have recently had words in R&S. And there's plenty more out there, unfortunately.

Do you think there is something inherent in our personalities that keeps people from asking such questions of us? I've had a lot of people call me "intimidating" and I'd not even spoken to them when they had that impression. What's up with that?

BTW, I have a very foul mouth, my hubbie will attest to that. I've not used it here yet but I'm sure someone, sometime will inspire me sufficently to get a taste .

Well, sisters, (too late, you've both already been adopted by me )
    Oh good! Cause I actually had the two sister slots open! I can quit accepting applications and interviewing people now! I'd say I did quite well with my replacements!

Jewel, I'm unfortunately NOT one of those people that others WON'T ask those kind of questions of. I'm just having a "dry" spell lately! Naturally, the dry spell comes when I've got plenty of good ammo! The best I could come up with before when asked "The Question" was "The same way you do it." Not that it's anyone's business and I surely DON'T owe them an answer...I'm just one of those dumbfounded people who gets taken off guard easily.

I don't know why people would be intimidated by you if they have not even spoken to you! It can't be your looks because you look like you'd just be a really nice, sweet person! So, you probably carry yourself with confidence and that may intimidate some, even without talking to you. Which I personally think is a GOOD thing. Just be glad you have that quality!

You Jewel? A foul mouth? I'm speechless! (which is quite rare! ) Well, you know, my grandmother didn't have a foul mouth at all, but sometimes she would say shXt! She said, sometimes that is the only word that can truly describe what your trying to express! I think she was right! Sometimes "dang" just isn't enough!

What is UP with that person? I usually just read posts trying to stay under the radar because he/she/it is too weird. I guess I must be naive because I never encountered someone who got their jollies off like she does.

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us."~~Sartre

You aren't naive Marie....Your'e sane!