Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Plasma or LCD?

I use rabbit ears! They can suck me. Party on, No work Saturday!

eat moss ....I cant afford either so I dont know ssquat about them but just resent while in my crappy mood that you can go buy a nice t.v. ppzzpllllzzzzztttt. cool beans anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    eat moss ....I cant afford either so I dont know ssquat about them but just resent while in my crappy mood that you can go buy a nice t.v. ppzzpllllzzzzztttt. cool beans anyway.
    I was given most of my TV's and I wach cash cab to buy one http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/cashcab/cashcab.html

I got a Samsung 52 LCD inch about a month a go....model#LN52A650A1FXZA from Circuit city for 2145 plus tax.....if they have a sale within 60 days and they sell it for cheaper you get the difference back. Waiting for Directv to install hi-def stuff....they didn't show up when they said and no phone call. Called and raised hell.... after 4 hour's and 10 call I hope someone got fired. Hopefully Nov 13th they show up. Customer service just sucks these days no matter who u get. On my playstation 3 best I can get is 720p at 60h (even tho it is a 120h set)with hdmi cable. If I try and force it it just won't work right so I just leave it on the auto setting on playstation 3. Have to try tiger woods 09 cd on it and see what happens. Best hd has been 1080i on the regular antenna....same as my garage 27 inch one.
    Still really Pissed that Directv didn't show up and no phone call that day. They are giving me some free stuff for the hassel but not enough IMO.

Art
    Art