Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Need some prayers

Dear Martha,
    I am so sorry to hear what happened. You are in my prayers.
    Andrea

Pediatrics? how did they miss that opportunity? Good job, Martha, you are hanging on to your marvelous sense of humor! Thank you for expressing so beautifully how you feel about those you have met on this site. I echo your sentiments and yes, Martha, I sat up and worried with you that night so long ago. I wasn't getting much sleep those days anyway.

Many of us know the pain of losing someone we love, but few know what it is to lose someone we love and have cared for so intimately, so completely and for as long as you have your Julian. I worry that you won't know what to do with your time, won't know what your role is, won't feel free to do the things you used to enjoy. I am sure you have been surrounded by family and friends, yet I wished I could be there to make a difference, to give you a hug and tell you how very sorry I am for your loss, for yours and Julians' suffering. He suffers no more. How I wish we could spare you any more pain. Rest easy, my friend, many people here care about you and we want you to remain a part of our lives. If I must I will come and remove that d... rock myself!

Here's another volunteer for the Rock Removal . . . thinking of you every day, Martha. Your posts two years ago helped bring me to claim this site as my own. You're linked to us where it counts.

k

So very sorry, my thoughts are with you,

Mary

So sorry to hear about your loss, Martha. It always feels like we are loosing part of ourselves when we loose a loved one...

Hang in there...

k