Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need some prayers

Martha, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

He is able who thinks he is able. - Buddha

My deepest sympathy, Martha. Love, Kath

Dear Martha,

I am saddened to hear of Julian's passing. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you... If you need somebody to listen, please feel free to email me at heartscriber@excite.com

Take care and God bless,

Teena

So sorry to hear this Martha. Hang in there and be good to yourself. You are in our prayers.

Martha, a strange thing about this type of community is that despite distance and unknown faces, our words have a remarkable ability to transcend them and bring us together through our shared experiences.... touching our hearts and reaching out to embrace in silence.

When we are feeling alone in our bodies and never more helpless, having people who love us help to remind us that we are not alone. People who care for us, care not only for our physical selves but more importantly, nutures our spritual selves. Martha, with you by his side, Julian was not alone and your love will forever nurture his soul.

What matters is that Julian experienced your love. That can be a rare treasure.

Take care.

Dear Martha,

I have never had the pleasure of "meeting" you here, but I saw this thread and had to reply and tell you how very sorry I am. My heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Carol

Martha, I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. Although I have not posted here much, I have read all the posts and I feel like I know you both. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time.

Take care of yourself.

Darlene

Martha,
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    JimmyMack

Martha, I also have just read this post and I also wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss and have said prayers for him.
    It´s my belief, and I don´t know if you share it and please don´t be offended if you don´t, that like Gary M and the rest of the CC crew on the other side, you know he´s walking. God bless.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Martha,
    I have nothing but cliches. And a great deal of sorrow for your loss. You were a loyal and loving wife, what a blessing for him. Please take care of yourself and know we are thinking of you.