Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need some prayers

Prayers and thoughts for you and your family.
    So sorry.

<"();::::::::::;~

Martha's husband passed away last night. I just received the news from Martha at about noon today. SHe is asking that if anyone would like to make a remembrance, to please do so to the Keck Center in Julian's name.

I am so very sorry, Martha. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you, Jackie, for keeping us updated.

Oh, honey. I'm so sorry.

k

To All~
    Martha asked that I update the group as she is not feeling strong enough to post here just yet. I see Marmalady has already done so. Below is an excerpt from Martha's email. Some editing has been done.

"I wanted to let you know that I lost Julian last night. I think honestly that he was gone on Thursday after the heart attack and that hospitals can show life in an anvil with enough machines. I was with him as we let him go. His body seemed more peaceful and I can only praise the staff for treating the situation and us with utmost respect at that time.

Y'all have been my rock. It's amazing the love and support you can feel from people that you've never met, but you have no idea how much I appreciate it and how much I value all of you. Thank you for being there for me, for listening to my rants and raves and for not judging when I did so.

I love you all,
    martha"

Martha you are my hero! We love you as well.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998

...how very, very sad.

I'm so sorry for your loss Martha.

God bless.

Peace.

Martha~

What a shock...I'm so sorry. Please, don't isolate yourself right now. Be with family, friends...be here with us....but take care of yourself. You can do this, but you don't have to do it alone.

Vicky

:Many tears: (((((hug))))))

Julian was my Mom's brothers' name...I've always loved the sound of it and would have called our son Julian if I could have talked my Bill into it!! I'm so so sorry Martha ... you are ever present in my thoughts!

hey martha, i feel so bad for your lost and even worst that i was unaware of your husands struggle. i know you will find strength from carecure we are your family. lol gloria

Martha:

I am so deeply sorry and I offer you my sincere condolences.

PN