Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need some prayers

Martha, I am so sorry. Wise.

Martha,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. We are all standing by to hear you whisper whenever you want to express your feelings!!!

We all love you
    Suzanne

Martha , i realise words are inadequate , all i can do is express my deep regrets at your loss .
    dogger

every day i wake up is a good one .

Oh Martha, I am so sorry. I have no words, just arms that would hug you and an aching heart.

Martha,

I wish I had known you were going through this. Please know you can contact me anytime you need anything, and we are so sorry to hear about Julian.

Russ Byrd

Martha, I am sorry for your loss.
    Take care.

NANDA

Condolences from all the SCI-Nurses. We all loose something when we loose a member of our community like this. Martha, please come back and use us as a source of support when you are ready.

It might be helpful to include Julian's last name too so that any donations in his name to the Keck Center can be properly recognized.

(I also had a favorite cousin of my mother's who was a Julian...and a cardiologist at that).

(KLD)

Martha, dammit, it just sucks. I am aching for you. Debra

Reading these posts has again proven to me what an incredible group of people make up this CareCure Community. Your kind thoughts and expressions are greatly appreciated. There have been many many times since Julian's injury that I know I would have gone insane without this outlet and the wonderful people that share and understand and allow us all to be ourselves. And there were many times when Julian had a problem and we were so lost not knowing what was wrong and what to do about it and yet someone on here always had the answer. The nurses and Dr. Young are amazing in their devotion to our plight and the sharing of information and support and experiences among the rest of the community has gotten me through many a frightening night. I'm ashamed now not to remember who it was (was it you, Kath?) that literally checked in here with me all night one night during one of his crises. Where else can you find that kind of support and friendship and love from someone you've never met? And whether you know it or not, each and every one of you have helped me and taught me during this journey, whether from reading your posts on this or the other forums. I thank you all for helping get us through this.

Someone asked if Julian's death was related to his SCI. I'm not a medical professional but I believe that it was because his system was already compromised from complications of his SCI. After 12 days in the hospital, they still have no idea what was wrong with him. He had every test you can name and was seen by virtually every medical discipline but pediatrics. They don't have an answer.

I love you all,
    martha

Dearest Martha,

It's great to hear you whispering in our ears! We all here can comprehend very well what you have gone through, we are with you always...

Suzanne