Thread: Looking for this coffee cup

Looking for this coffee cup

Hey maybe someone could help me. I am looking for this cup which the Thermos Company doesn't make any more. I have searched the web up and down and found it listed on a few dead links. On the bottom it says it is a Thermos brand Model # 3750.

If anyone has one or more of them or can tell me where to find them it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Every time that I look in the mirror, All these lines on my face getting clearer
    The past is gone, It went by, like dusk to dawn, Isn't that the way, Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Yeah, I know nobody knows, Where it comes and where it goes, I know it's everybody's sin, You got to lose to know how to win

Written by; Steven Tyler in 1965 @ age 17

^^(A)^^

How tall is this mug?

Oh man that looks really close I will have to give that one a try to see if I can manage that handle.

Thank you soooooo much.

Mine is 4.5 H X 4.0 @ Bottom X 2.5 H X 1.0 Handle and 12 OZ.
    Every time that I look in the mirror, All these lines on my face getting clearer
    The past is gone, It went by, like dusk to dawn, Isn't that the way, Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Yeah, I know nobody knows, Where it comes and where it goes, I know it's everybody's sin, You got to lose to know how to win

^^(A)^^

Darty, I have the mug that LOJF sent you the link to. The space between the handle and the mug wall is big enough for me to slip my hand in there and do the "quad hold." It is also well insulated, so you don't have to worry about the outside wall of the mug getting hot enough to cause damage to the skin on your palm.

This is the other one that I use. It is slightly more expensive, but keeps drinks hot or cold for a long time and you can bounce it off the sidewalk without breaking it, although it might dent. The handle is ideal for me, and it is totally padded all around as you can see.

http://www.thermos.com/Product_detai...&ProductID=506

Thanks eileen i think i will try the first one my quad hands are closed grip but I think i can slip my hand up under and get the handel in my palm. i use the cup for many things like coffee in a restaurant, we set an open bottle of water, can of beer or soda right in the cup and then i can easily pick it up and put it down. also it's great for finger food like nuts or popcorn at the movies.

Thanks again...

^^(A)^^