Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ptvboss

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    middle georgia
    Posts
    2,262

    ptvboss

    http://store.ptvboss.com/products/ptv-boss

    any one try them look really neat love price

    is the difference because of gas power as opposed to batteries

    6000

  2. #2
    Is that a complete roll-cage?!?!?
    Pretty sick.


    How can someone build so much into a machine for 6 grand, but my everyday chair cost somewhere around that much as well... smh

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    middle georgia
    Posts
    2,262
    question why is it sick I think its kool as heck I will be calling Monday the reason our chairs cost so much as they have us by the.......

    heck a cathe cost 9.00$$ that is a rip off

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,993
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    question why is it sick I think its kool as heck I will be calling Monday the reason our chairs cost so much as they have us by the.......

    heck a cathe cost 9.00$$ that is a rip off
    I think sick means good. I wish the website was more informative. "15.3 HP gasoline powerplant" makes me nervous.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    middle georgia
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    I think sick means good. I wish the website was more informative. "15.3 HP gasoline powerplant" makes me nervous.
    why would it make u nervouse fire ? batteries can eplode too

    I just wonder how the heck u transfer I will know more tomorrow

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,993
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    why would it make u nervouse fire ? batteries can eplode too

    I just wonder how the heck u transfer I will know more tomorrow
    I would hope that they would say what brand the motor was. Honda would round the horsepower rating down to 15.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    middle georgia
    Posts
    2,262
    the cage lifts up and with a different seat u could transfer a para is gonna do a u tube but no way I can go uphill 5 inches

    its interesting wonder how many gallon per mile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •