Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: My baby is in the jailhouse. Motherhood sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Pendleton
    I'm older also but the spousal unit runs a school for the military and it still stands. There's also several pee tests along the way to the day you raise your hand besides random tests once you're in. And it's no longer treated as a disease unless you ask for help before any tests show drugs in your system. Same with alcohol. You get either non-juidicial or judicial punishment, loss of any security clearance and you will have the guilt, if in a combat or combat ready unit, for life that you let your buddies down.

Honesty when answering recruiter questions on recent drug use and whether soft or hard drugs, dealing, etc., can get you rejected. And forget it if you are a convicted felon. One of the last things you're asked before raising your hand is whether a law enforcement type including a judge has given you a choice of join or jail. That is illegal and the military sends some of their criminal investigative types to have a talk with judges that still do this.

The military can give a young person direction, self-discipline and self-esteem but the recruit has to be ready to head down those roads. Those who aren't are normally discharged from basic training "for the good of the service".
    should I send my son to the military fot painting "funy guy big dicks" on the football field? I dunno ut it was a fuuny pic. My son wants to be Producer of Rap. I think he should redo the field and do JDC yet I see no good of the service. My adoptive Dad did four tors in VET. He is FU! with Jesus because he did what was told by Gov. Should I put my son in the military because he is 17 and wan't to
    'RAP?" I looooove him and I belive the Gov in the USA lies to children. Thet can vote, pay taxes yet can not drin "1" beer? I am an Indian and white people slaughtered my family tree BTW the courts can not find. Please send me money to move from USA I am in the phonebook.

Betheny I was being a jack ass so I did not look at who started the thrrad. Daddyhood sucs too sorrry it in 2:30 and I have to get up @ 4:30 . I guess I'm just bitchin assome parents who are doing "everything" yet I am alone.