Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Wedding Pics 1997

  1. #1

    Wedding Pics 1997

    I couldn't ride a horse in but had my hat.1 out of 2 isn't bad.
    Attachment 24759

    Attachment 24760
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  2. #2
    Thanks
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    7,170
    Very nice. You look completely different with facial hair. Looks good on ya.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Suburb Near Chicago
    Posts
    811
    Wow, you look way young in these. How come you don't grow the beard anymore? Geno how much into this year was your injury? You were hurt in '97 right? I remember you telling me once. Oh duh!! I could of just looked on your profile!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad
    Very nice. You look completely different with facial hair. Looks good on ya.
    Thanks bro.Long time ago.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by nick
    Wow, you look way young in these. How come you don't grow the beard anymore? Geno how much into this year was your injury? You were hurt in '97 right? I remember you telling me once. Oh duh!! I could of just looked on your profile!
    Thanks buddy,

    Just shaved this morning.Looked like a wolfman.
    Injured Jan.18th and got married Nov.22nd of 97.Went by fast.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  7. #7
    That cake is way elaborate but it confuses me. Wassup w/ all those groomsmen dolls on stairs coming off the side of it? You both look gorgeous but seriously, your cake is freaking me out!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    That cake is way elaborate but it confuses me. Wassup w/ all those groomsmen dolls on stairs coming off the side of it? You both look gorgeous but seriously, your cake is freaking me out!
    Thanks Betheny,

    We had one for each groomsman and bridemaids.The bridemaids were on the other side.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by van damn
    I couldn't ride a horse in but had my hat.1 out of 2 isn't bad.
    I've said this before, but it always strikes me when I see a picture of her, your wife is so pretty. Has she ever done any modeling? And I love that second picture of you two. The way you are looking at her conveys such feeling. I love pictures that capture emotion like that. I have a couple that were taken at our wedding, but my absolute favorite is one that was taken at a race before we were married. I remember exactly what I was thinking the instant the picture was taken.

    C.

  10. #10
    Senior Member lynnifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Windsor ON Canada
    Posts
    19,320
    I love that 2nd picture as well. I agree that Laura is very pretty!

    I want to say you're a lucky man Geno, but obviously you're a good man and deserve all the happiness you're entitled to and then some!

    <--- thinking the facial hair is hot!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

    T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •