Here is a website where you can find a list of physicians in your area who are board certified as a physiatrist or specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R):

If you are also interested in a physician who has an additional board certification in Spinal Cord Medicine, you can do a search here by specific physician name (you cannot get a list unfortunately). This secondary board may be obtained by physicians with primary specialties other than just PM&R, including internal medicine, urology and some other specialties. You must register to do the search, but there is no fee:

This applies only to the USA and does not include other countries.