Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: thoughts---making a dvd on independence

It'll definitely benefit lots of people. Every injury is unique n everyone has their own way of doin stuff. I learn lots of things watching videos of other quads and get lots of encouraging comments from my own videos. I may even perfect my own technique watching your vids. I think its a good idea.

good idea fuentes, I watched your car transfers video and even tho I already do my own transfers it was good to see how other quads managed. Do you get dressed in bed or wc, I think I'd be interested to see that, as a quad myself I get my bottom half dressed in bed its the only way that works best for me.

Do it. Your videos were what brought me here.

I don't want to see your cock or an 'accidental' 15 seconds entitled 'Engagement Night' or anything like that
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Cheesis, Rhino, give him a break, we already seen Adi's sack, what else could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    Do it. Your videos were what brought me here.

I don't want to see your cock or an 'accidental' 15 seconds entitled 'Engagement Night' or anything like that
    bro, i have a nice cock. shaped very nice, lol. actually those car transfer vids need redone anyway. different car different chair now.

wtf, i put my pants shorts on in bed. i put them on my chair so they r there when i get up. i tried in the chair but w/ no tri's i couldnt figure it out.

ok, ill do it then. it will be this fall.

ash, no not for profit not here anyway.

sexual positions and love making as well??
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fishin'guy
    Cheesis, Rhino, give him a break, we already seen Adi's sack, what else could be worse.
    trust me theres no comparison
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

y dont you jus youtube it? not only will u b helpn people n CC but also the wider sci community. good way to gt others on cc also. just an idea!
    The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Personally, I think those type of videos are a wonderful inspiration to people. I have used what I have seen and read to encourage my friend to do more for himself, that it would make him feel better to be a bit more independant.

I tell him about what other injured people can do and he is always so surprised to hear it. And he is doing more, when I met him, he wouldn't even brush his own teeth, get a mouth swab if he needed it, even change the channel...he would call for an aide. Now he is doing all those things and more.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps
    sexual positions and love making as well??
    I dont want to see your balls hitting your girlfriends chin LOL. If you are going to add some teabagging then i will just fast forward HAHAHAHA. A video of you doing your daily stuff would be cool thats a great idea. Even show yourself giving yourself a needle and the test you do. I'm sure some people would like to see that just out of curiosity.
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Quote Originally Posted by pumpingiron
    show yourself giving yourself a needle and the test you do. I'm sure some people would like to see that just out of curiosity.
    lol, no teabagging...........i had planned on adding my injections
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com