Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New at this!

hey :)

hey - my names Katie - i am new to this site too! i am 18 and i was in a car accident 2 1/2 yrs go and it left me a C6/C7 quad. - mabey we could help eachother out a bit with this site!

Welcome, KT! Where'd you get your avatar. I like it.

Hi KT!
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

hi, i rolled a car over 5 yrs ago , im also a c6-c7 , keep fighting everything is possible ,and never ever give up !

Proud mom of a US Marine Sgt., Camp Lejeune, NC
    Welcome to our dysfunctional little family Lea. I'm a T12 from a fall too (from a flight of concrete steps tho..) Ask anything you need, lots of folks here can relate with things you are going through and the nurses have lots of great advise to give.
    If the Army & the Navy ever look on heavens scenes, they will see the streets are guarded by United States Marines!

www.jccarolinaformals.com
    www.myspace.com/jccarolina
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/JC-Car...10436735695158

Welcome you two young ladies. It tears at my heart when this happenes to young people. The only up is, you have youth on your side, the get up and go to..... get UP and go. Get er done kinda thing. Hope all goes well for you two, neat also you found someone to hook up with in here so fast!

Hi Lea and Katie welcome to CC. This place has fed me with more information that I can wrap my head around, I hope you find as great as I have.

Katie I'm a c6/7 inc also, almost 14 mo post.
    "We're one but we're not the same. We get to carry each other" U2

Welcome Lea! I too am injured from a fall-sleepwalking and fell off of our bedroom deck (2nd story). I am glad you found this site so quickly. You will learn a lot from it.

Hi Watchthisbaby. My son is a C5, water slide accident. Can you tell me how far you have come and what motivates you. Trying to find ways to encourage and motivate him.

Hi, Lea.

You have good strong arms. They'll come in handy.
    SCI can be tolerable, if you can stay active and healthy.