Thread: back pain or what?

back pain or what?

Ok, this is kinda of personal but my new boyfriend and I were having sex last Friday night and were very rambucious. The next morning when I sat up in my chair I was sent into moderate AD. Sweating and spasms, no headache. I took 4 ibuprofen (200mg each) and skelaxin and it helped relieve the pain but then when I layed down it hurt again but only for a few minutes. It's been like that all week. I saw my doctor on Thursday and he said I probably didn't pop anything out of place unless I fell hard on it. He gave me some percocet and if I'm still hurting on Monday he'll send me for xrays. Does this sound muscular?

I'm not sure what it sounds like. You don't say where the pain is or describe it. Also, any increased BP? Any problems with bowel or bladder?
    CKF

The problem is, I can't describe the pain or where it's coming from. All I know is that it kicks off AD when I change positions. Mainly, going from lying down to sitting in the morning. I don't know if my BP is changing but I suspect it is b/c of the AD symptoms. No bowel or bladder problems. It's harder for me to stretch forward lately, too.

If you are still having problems, I would suggest that you take your BP the next time it happens and monitor it for a few minutes until it disappears. I would also get back to the doc and let her/him know you are still having problems.

CKF