Thread: FREE HELP IN FRESNO CA. OR NEARBY...

FREE HELP IN FRESNO CA. OR NEARBY...

AS A CAREGIVER OF A QUAD/PONDS DAMAGE/UNABLE TO MOVE OR SPEAK SON, I UNDERSTAND THE GRIEF AND FRUSTRATIONS THAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I HAVE ACCESS TO A HANDICAPPED ACCESSABLE VAN AND AM ABLE TO ASSIST YOU IF YOU NEED THE HELP.

THE DOCTORS GAVE US NO HOPE AS THEY TOLD US A YEAR AND A HALF AGO THAT JASON WOULD NEVER MOVE OR SPEAK AGAIN.....TO JUST PUT HIM A LONG TERM SUBACUTE FACILITY.

BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.......THANK YOU ..INTERNET!!!!!!

USING VARIOUS MEDICAL AND REHABILITATION TECHNIQUES ON A VERY STRICT SCHEDULE.....
    JASON IS NOW ABLE TO LIFT BOTH LEGS ON COMMAND WHILE SITTING IN HIS RECLINER, ALSO ABLE TO CLOSE BOTH HANDS ON COMMAND, RAISE BOTH ARMS UP {WITH EMOTIONAL COMMANDS} AND IS GETTING MOVEMENT SIDE TO SIDE OF ONE THUMB. USING HIS CHIN ACTIVATED SWITCH JASON IS ON THE INTERNET 3-6 HOURS A DAY....FUN CITY!!!! ALSO HE IS COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL MEDICATIONS AND HAVE ZEROED OUT ALL SPAZAMS!!!!!
    MY NEXT PROJECT IS TO GET HIM TO SPEAK, USING A NEW NEVER BEFORE USED PROGRAM THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR 8 MONTHS.....I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT THIS WILL WORK.

OH, THE DOCTORS RESPONSE.......

THEY SAID THIS MOVMENT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND THEY CAN NOT EXPLAIN IT.

KEEP ON BELIEVING AND NEVER GIVE UP.

IM HERE IF YOU NEED MY HELP.

DANIEL STREET
    ROMANTICARTWORK@AOL.COM

Hi, Daniel,

Welcome to the forums. Wow, it sounds as though you've done a terrific job with your son! I think most of us have learned to take what the docs say re recovery with a grain of salt!

I'm sure folks would like to hear about what sort of rehab your son did, and about the aids you've developed for him.

Perhaps you could post in the 'Cure' or 'Life' forum with the details.

Thanks again and welcome to the best place on the Internet to come to for hope!

Daniel,
    it is fortunate that you do not listen to everything the doctors say. I have found that it is usually a mistake to do so.How wonderful that you are able to produce such results after their diagnosis. We live by the same motto that there is always hope.

Russ Byrd