Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testimonials for EasyGlider 6000

Did you all get your insurance to cover it with note from your doctor? I think I've seen some threads on this before but couldn't find in my quick search.

Thanks,

Steve

Voc. Rehab helped me get mine. I did get a letter from my doc and my PT explaining the benifits and need for a standing frame. This was the one thing VR did help me with, without taking a year to do it.

VR worked with my insurance to get it covered, I think my insurance paid the whole bill too.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Originally posted by Steve G:

Did you all get your insurance to cover it with note from your doctor? I think I've seen some threads on this before but couldn't find in my quick search.

Thanks,

Steve
    Eventually with enough nagging. While I got a 5000 model with the mobile option which runs roughly 3k, my insurance thought that 12 hundred was 'reasonable and customary' for the unit. That and some other technicalities that cropped up along the way that they tried to weasle out of (long boring story), but after a month of hounding them both from the provider and my sides they eventually paid up in full.

Bump
    more

Here's the letter of medical necessity I gave to my insurance. Incredibly, they paid for it all, $6,000.

This is the one I have- Stand-Aid

JLB,

DID UR INSURANCE pay for the easystand 5000 or glider 6000?
    Usually they consider the glider 6000 an exercise equipment that's why they deny it.
    But i think its the price difference.
    luigi.

Originally posted by Jim:

Here's the http://carecure.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15135 I gave to my insurance. Incredibly, they paid for it all, $6,000.

This is the one I have- http://www.stand-aid.com/standing_frames_power_standing_frames.htm

every time you fall,
    stand up tall....
    come back for more

globe- are you still looking into getting an easystand6000? I just got one last week. so far...I LOVE it. of course I have never had a standing frame of any sort. matter of fact I've only stood in one a handful of times. so, I just may be getting excited about standing period. it is cake to get into and out of. pumping yourself up and releasing is easy too. the resistance is a little more firm than I would of have thought (still trying to figure out if there is a way to adjust it). but, that makes for a more buff Amanda I suppose. the only problem for me has been that it takes up a lot more room than I had thought. I had to do a lil rearranging in my abode. all in all I give it an A+.

" The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
    - Alan Kay

The easystand 6000 is a great piece of equipment that I myself use when I can and I would reccomend to everyone especially if you get light-head from standing frames without the gliders.

Also, Thank you Jim for sharing your medical neccesity loan I have two customers buying the standing frame whose insurances have denied it. They will be pleased when I get their MD's to sign the modified letter and attach it with their appeal. Thanks again.

If there is anyone looking to buy these frames my company Live Well Medical Supplies sells them much cheaper than most dealers. Visit this post: http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37908
    for my contact information..

Jeff Sirko
    LIve Well Medical Supplies

[QUOTE]Originally posted by luigi91377:

G.CHASER82,

THE 6000 GLIDER IS THE BEST.
    FOR ALL HEALTH, & PSYCOLOGICAL BENIFIT,

CHECK OUT http://WWW.EASYSTAND.COM

A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A BRAND NEW ONE, WITH ALL NEEDED EXTRA ATTACHMENT! STILL IN BOX SELLS FOR ABOUT HALF PRICE OF THE DEALER'S PRICE TAG.

every time you fall,
    stand up tall....
    come back for more