Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Curious/personal question

I go to bed after applying more deodorant! hahahaha just in case, I want to smell good I also use Sweat Pea from Bath & Body... I'm very self conscious... I think I would stink, though, if I did not wear them.

bbs

< - - - deoderant user 'cause I don't leave home without it

I'm boring as hell. I've been using deodorant since early high school if not before...the same freaking kind, too. Swipe it on in the morning (after my shirt is on, similar to Bob's situation there) and I'm good to go.

And I like red meat Jukie, I like to think of all that undigested bovine sitting in my digestive tract, growing bigger and bigger and bigger...let's say it's one guy's small effort to combat global warming by reducing the flatulent behavior of our friend the cow
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp
    WelP, Jukie got that one right. A good diet and your 'smell' is pretty much non-existent. Started being a veegan in late 98 and up until recently, I stuck with it 100 %. Now I occasionaly eat meat. I have a stick of deoderant over there that I bought a few years back and it's about 50% there.

I'm a para and it took me years before my right armpit started sweating, my left did a little. I rarely notice an odor and it's when I slip in my diet and do heavy exercise. I swear it smells like a hamburger, grilled. I have a nose like a bloodhound. I also have people around me and they say no odor. It's something I am aware of because of my heightened sense of smell, I don't want to offend anyone..... er, more than I do already

So you aren't the Lone Ranger
    Capt was it hard to transition to veganism (is that a word), I've seriously thought about becoming a vegan, I'm half way there now. I don't eat much red meat unless I pass by an In & Out and I don't drink milk, it would be hard to give up hot dogs but I think I could do it. Can you recommend any books or sites that might help me decide if this is something I could do.

wtf,

You want to give up hot dogs? Go read about what's in them. As Bill Maher says, "I wouldn't touch a hot dog without a condom on it."

Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    I keep a couple of tampons in my drawer for the same reason.

I never really wore deodorant before or after... I found it just smelled like a mix of perfume and sweat and my ex liked my manly aroma. I'm a pro-pheromone kinda guy.
    I admit to liking a bit of a funk smell on a guy but not too overwhelming.

Thanks for the responses everyone, now I know I'm not the only who goes without .

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais
    wtf,

You want to give up hot dogs? Go read about what's in them. As Bill Maher says, "I wouldn't touch a hot dog without a condom on it."
    hot dogs are so yum and in every form (corn dogs, chili dogs, pretzel dogs). Is Bill Maher that scary loooking dude with the black girl fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by bob clark
    I still use it but have learned to put it on after I tie my shoes. Or after I put on a shirt. Otherwise most of it gets on the knees of my jeans and that looks weird. Smells good... but looks weird. My knees never sweat so getting deodorant on them is pointless.

Bob.
    But you have the nicest smelling knees around!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by wtf
    Capt was it hard to transition to veganism (is that a word), I've seriously thought about becoming a vegan, I'm half way there now. I don't eat much red meat unless I pass by an In & Out and I don't drink milk, it would be hard to give up hot dogs but I think I could do it. Can you recommend any books or sites that might help me decide if this is something I could do.
    Wtf, I'm not the Capn but have got input if you'd like; not if you don't and no hard feelings. So to speak.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by Juke_spin
    Wtf, I'm not the Capn but have got input if you'd like; not if you don't and no hard feelings. So to speak.
    I didnt get from your posts that you're a vegan too or I would have asked. Thanks, I'll take you up on it.