Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Curious/personal question

Moisture can still be produced in your underarms regardless of if you sweat or not. I wear deodorant every day because of habit and it smells like coconuts
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett
    Juke -

You're a stinky old man whether you admit it or not.
    I'm a lucky old man w/o body odor. You are a stinky kid who don't know dick on this subject. Based on the study, a panel of 30 women would find my smell a whole lot more appealing than your's.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by Juke_spin
    I'm a lucky old man w/o body odor. You are a stinky kid who don't know dick on this subject. Based on the study, a panel of 30 women would find my smell a whole lot more appealing than your's.
    haha... yeah, that's it.

just keep telling yourself anything that helps you to sleep better at night.

All of you who don't use deo stink but just don't realize it.
    _____oOo_____
    Phil C6
    "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

I'm not a vegeterian & I don't sweat but,,,,,,,,

after my bath the 1st thing I do is put deoderant & perfume on.
    Some habits are hard to break.

Quote Originally Posted by AO
    All of you who don't use deo stink but just don't realize it.
    You just keep telling yourself that Bunkey.
    J.B.S.Haldane

I've no idea how an armpit that doesn't sweat still smells. My right underarm has never smelled of body odor in all my years post-injury. The bacteria that causes foul odor feeds off the sweat. At least that is how I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français
    I've no idea how an armpit that doesn't sweat still smells. My right underarm has never smelled of body odor in all my years post-injury. The bacteria that causes foul odor feeds off the sweat. At least that is how I understand it.
    So as you see it, if there's no sweat there should be no odor. That's another thing; no sweat.
    J.B.S.Haldane

I read a book by John Robbins called the Food Revolution. After that I stopped eating meat, dairy, refined flour/sugar and genetically modified foods. I lasted 2 years before I caved to my cravings for garbage.
    I have to say that even though I am a quad, when I exercise I get stinky and when I was on the very limited diet - I did not.
    I think there are probably multiple factors as to what causes B.O. but I am going to second Juke on the diet factor.
    C3/4 Brown Sequard

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett
    You're a stinky old man whether you admit it or not.
    Hee hee..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia