Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Curious/personal question

I'll go without it a lot. Only one armpit sweats now, and even then, it's tolerable most of the time.

Force of habit here. ThreeS's here followed by a D. oderant

I use spray deodorant only when I go somewhere as well as cologne. So I guess when I'm home I enjoy smelling. I kid I don't.
    Last edited by kkmay; 08-27-2008 at 07:12 AM.

i wear it even thou i dont sweat my pits still stink w/out deodorant.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I still use it,i jst like to smell nice

I have bought deodorant about 3 times in the past 9 years. I dont use it but I keep it around in case any of my friends need it.
    Keep your butt dry!

I still use it but have learned to put it on after I tie my shoes. Or after I put on a shirt. Otherwise most of it gets on the knees of my jeans and that looks weird. Smells good... but looks weird. My knees never sweat so getting deodorant on them is pointless.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Quote Originally Posted by bob clark
    I still use it but have learned to put it on after I tie my shoes. Or after I put on a shirt. Otherwise most of it gets on the knees of my jeans and that looks weird. Smells good... but looks weird. My knees never sweat so getting deodorant on them is pointless.

Bob.
    Great point!!!!!!!!

I'm a para and my arm pits do stink at times, so I wear deodorant everyday. Someone did say that you don't notice your own BO, so don't think just because you don't notice your own BO, no one else will. Just people don't say anything about BO, unless you have kids, we all know how honiest they like to be.

If you notice that people step back a couple of feet after being next to you, then you probably have BO. Think about what your throughts are after you smell someone with BO, do you want people thinking the same thoughts about you?

Don't think your shit doesn't stink..LOL

I use it...I do not want to be one of those people that someone has to stand 50 feet away from in order to talk to them.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss