Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Curious/personal question

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais
    wtf,

Apparently Bill Maher loves men, too:
    LOL she's trannyliscious!

Soy contains a natural chemical that mimics estrogen. It is really not a suitable food to eat in large quantities, for anybody. It has a lot of hormonal impact, from libido to fertility to thyroid function.

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/soy.htm

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    Soy contains a natural chemical that mimics estrogen. It is really not a suitable food to eat in large quantities, for anybody. It has a lot of hormonal impact, from libido to fertility to thyroid function.

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/soy.htm
    Good linked source, Betheny, and it clears up why I've only recently been having good results from eating a soyfood.

Soy critics point to the fact that soybeans, as provided by nature, are not suitable for human consumption. Only after fermentation for some time, or extensive processing, including chemical extractions and high temperatures, are the beans, or the soy protein isolate, suitable for digestion when eaten.
    Last edited by Juke_spin; 08-28-2008 at 12:49 PM.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by wtf
    LOL she's trannyliscious!
    That guy went 'all out'. Wow!
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley
    Moisture can still be produced in your underarms regardless of if you sweat or not. I wear deodorant every day because of habit and it smells like coconuts
    What kind?

I use it too. Clear to avoid the white lines on my shirts.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz321
    What kind?

I use it too. Clear to avoid the white lines on my shirts.
    It's secret brand, can't remember the name but it has a yellow glittery label. The designs for deoderant always crack me up
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

My Philosophy:

If ya stinky...

bathe! (Preferably with soap...and advisedly before ya start fuming)

Pretty ingenious, huh.

That's good you haven't worn deodorant in 30 years from a health prospective. Otherwise you would have 30 years of aluminum toxins stored up in your system creating all kinds of diseases that would be noticeable in your elder years. You do need something fo the order tough, even if if you don't smell it others with more sensitive noses might. I'd suggest getting one of those mineral rocks. They're completely natural, they only forma barrier between your skin and the bacteria so you don;'t get the smell, and they can last years, my last one I paid about $ 5bucks for and it lasted almost 3 years. So you're staying healthy and saving a lot of money at the same time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicel View Post
    That's good you haven't worn deodorant in 30 years from a health prospective. Otherwise you would have 30 years of aluminum toxins stored up in your system creating all kinds of diseases that would be noticeable in your elder years. You do need something fo the order tough, even if if you don't smell it others with more sensitive noses might. I'd suggest getting one of those mineral rocks. They're completely natural, they only forma barrier between your skin and the bacteria so you don;'t get the smell, and they can last years, my last one I paid about $ 5bucks for and it lasted almost 3 years. So you're staying healthy and saving a lot of money at the same time.
    Nothing like an 11 year belated reply.
    Cool.
    Still don't sweat, although now 18 year post I smell perspiration on my shirts as they are pulled over me head.