Page 99 of 137 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate's On Line Journal

We have a room reserved . . . .

Gawd ... I'm just plain jealous ... after all these years I would so love to meet you all .... maybe some day .. some day .... always there in spirit though ...

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Talking Betheny

that moustache is how I find him at night! Thanks, Deb

Wink Kate,

Good on you guys! I was sorry to miss you last year...............maybe smetime we'll meet when ya'll come to the midwest. Deb

Lil'sis~
    PT or email me a number, I will be happy to "chat" with Jim.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

I just needed a second to vent: I work at Subway and while customer service is one thing, I am so irritated by customers who demand complete servitude while ordering what they want on their stinkin' sub!

Okay, I'm done.

Moving right along...

LOL roshni ... didn't you know that Subway sandwiches cost $756.00? Oh wait, they are $4.69 .... hmmmmmm .... maybe they need Super 8 service, not Ritz Carlton service!! You could even put up a "this is not the Ritz" sign for your own amusement in the back somewhere. LOL!

And when is the rally again? April? We would really like to go. Kate, where do you have a room reserved? (pm if you don't want to post it publicly).

Ami
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Ami, since you asked... More details arriving daily @ Working 2 Walk. We're working Marilyn Smith to death with the website!

Quote Originally Posted by zillazangel
    Kate, where do you have a room reserved?
    Ami, I guess I'll let out the secret .. we'll be at the Radisson

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    I am really excited that the Bruce/Kate Killer Croquet Team are making it! That was one of my disappointments last year, not meeting you 2.
    lol Beth, it will be good to meet you this time .. along with everyone else here who can make it! It was wrenching to have missed it last year.

I'm getting really curious about this rally, since we live kind of close we might drive up for one day....maybe for May 1 or 2. So which day was the mos "fun" day last year? Or maybe should I ask, what day are we needed the most?

though we do have sooo much going on right now- we just found out that our roof is rotten and we need some major roof repair along with our 35,000 bathroom makover and $4000 Easter weekend in Walt Disney World!! Our very first real family vacation since the accident. The only reason why we are going that horror weekend is beacuse of my husbands sister who is getting married- we all tried to convince her to pick another weekend, oh well. Any tips for all I have to look forward to is greatly appreciated. I will be flying by myself with two small children and C6 husband. Plus I've never been there!!