Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate's On Line Journal

Quote Originally Posted by bruce
    Kate, you will have to point this guy out to me .. I'll show him where it really matters .. out there on the croquet pitch, his a** is grass
    Ah, honey, I didn't feel good about telling this story to you.

He's just a run of the mill dick, no worries. I over-reacted.

Woohoo, Bruce-Open up a can of that Magic Walkin-Quad Whupass and spray it all OVER that croquet pitch!

SCI-Mom-Thanks.

You go Bruce. If you don't beat him, ask him to pull your finger. How could he turn down such a request from a poor ole disabled dude? I mean really, quads can't FART can they?

(that was just for you Bethany ... that thread will live in infamy for me as it made me laugh harder than just about anything else on CC!)
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Cheese ~ outstanding story, very well written. Kudos to your entire family concerning your son's progress.

And yes..I do remember the lashings..

And for future reference as a baseball player for 9yrs, an umpire for 3 and a coach for 2 my comeback to the guy in the stands would've been something like; "oh really Abner Doubleday, and what major league team did you play for?" in your most sarcastic tone..

That'll work, guaranteed.

Chris - you super hot in that photo .... but honestly I like the one with you in your chair and your dog. What do you gals think?

Thanks Chris~
    I agree with Ziglla, back to the doggie picture my friend.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Chris w/ the canines, for sure.

Thx for the input ladies. Pups it will be. I'll change it tonight.

Chris,
    and where are you? (in the pic. that is)

ok, back to why I'm really here...
    I've put the chair behind, I've realised that my husband will never shave again (and he won't let me do it) he looks like a prehistoric cave man. He stopped brushing his teeth, since it just takes to long...excuses excuses.... he started smoking, whish make him and his clothes and everything around him smell like a well used ash tray- belive me he will never quit, unless he gets pneumonia and dies. But I've put all that behind and I just want to move on, but I need to be held every now and then, when I give him a hug I like to be hugged back and when I put my lips against his I like for him to kiss me back. Seriously, I will be the one and only person in this universe filing for divorce just because my husband refuses to brush his teeth and kiss me with a clean mouth. Please no jokes, this is a huge problem for me. My husband is very smart and he has said himself that he knows that there is no excuses for not brushing his teeth, still he won't do it.

AKO .... wow ..... not even doing basic hygiene is a huge red flag of a serious problem. But you already knew that eh? Perhaps you could make an appt with psychiatrist or counselor for YOU to have someone to talk through your emotions. As we all know, no one will change unless that person wants to change. You can't make him change .... sigh.

How long has he been injured? How long since he's stopped taking care of himself? Have you talked to his doctor about it?

No answers from me, just some hugs....

Ami