Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127128129130131132133134135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,364 of 1364

Thread: Kate's On Line Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    Well that is odd - I have been getting pm's from others ! Wonder what's up with that ? Maybe Jim can figure it out ! I'll get him to check me out !

Obie
    There is a limit to PMs both sent and incoming. Take a good look at both sides of your PM counter and if you're over you can go to which ones you want to and delete.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I have lots of room left Sue - apparently there has been some glitchy things happening with vbulletin and Steven the wonder geek is working on an upgrade so hopefully all the usual functions will work properly when that's done !

Believe it or not we actually might hit double digits this weekend - finally - wow what a looooonnnnngggg winter this has been !

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    Believe it or not we actually might hit double digits this weekend - finally - wow what a looooonnnnngggg winter this has been !

Obie
    We have broken a record of the longest spring with over 1" of snow still on the ground and also not reaching 50 degrees.
    Supposed to be a good week-end though.
    My son went about 2 hours to the west in ND and said people still had their pick ups on the lake and ice fishing.
    Then with circumstances with Dave not being well it has been one damn long horror of winter.
    I just want to sit outside in my lawn chair in the sun.

Obie, I am so sorry for the loss of your Bill

Has been a while since I checked in but I always enjoyed your posts!