Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ok, Martha!

Sorry to disappoint you "Ladies". I am the one that does the laundry, I am the one that cleans the downstairs, I am the one that loads and unloads the dishwasher and I am the one that runs the vacume. And I cook most of the time.

sorry to cut the legs off your high horse.

...act like a survivor not a victim.

Huh?

What prompted that, Pat?

sorry, just venting and this is where I was at the time.Must of been those bears. I was reading over this thread and do you guys realize Hooters is a resturaunt? I am not asking people if they like breasts, althogh they are rather..... oh nevermind. Its where a 4X4 truck club I belong to had a meeting.

...act like a survivor not a victim.

Pat, I'm sure we all realize that Hooter's is a restaurant. And let's be honest -- if the picture had been taken in front of Grandma's Diner with Grandma and her cronies, it wouldn't have made it onto CareCure. We carefully avoided spoiling your fun in your topic in your forum. We were simply having fun ourselves in this forum. Since I'm the one that commented about guys wanting someone to cook, clean, etc. for them, then I will apologize to those of you who do these things yourselves. I'm sure your wife or g/f or whatever really appreciates it. I know I would. But I do resent you saying I was on my high horse. That's a little too critical. And, I think you missed the point of the whole thread which was fun.