Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cancer is a Fungus

Cancer is a Fungus

What? I checked this video out, but don´t really know what to think about it. The claim is made that you can treat bladder, and other cancers merely with baking soda. Sounds too good to be true.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/398.html
    Last edited by Mike C; 08-23-2008 at 10:37 AM.
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Mike, I think you posted the wrong link.

Thanks. It´s corrected.
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C
    What? I checked this video out, but don´t really know what to think about it. The claim is made that you can treat bladder, and other cancers merely with baking soda. Sounds too good to be true.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/398.html

The book is supposedly available at Amazon but my searches don't bring it up and while it's at the UK Amazon there are no customer reviews in spite of a publishing date from last year. These things are rather strange and without further input/evaluation of Dr Simoncini's claims I'll reserve comment/judgement.

Interesting though. Sinoncini's accent dosen't help his presentation in the video.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Interesting concept, thank you for the link.
    Could not find the book yet but maybe I will @ some point .
    Dr's english was ok for me

Interesting. It makes sense to me. This website has a lot of information and a lot of links to other doctors working with this type of idea.

Check this out:

John Hopkins U Patent States Case

The most useful proof that fungi cause cancer, can be found at the Patent Office. To review an effective but suppressed cure for all fungal related diseases such as cancer and diabetes, go to the United States or Canadian Patent Office and look up "fatty acid syntheses". Locate the 1992 patent document number 2,181,031: Inhibitors of fatty acid syntheses as antimicrobial agents. Also go to the John Hopkins University website for additional details. Here you will discover, pardon me, uncover, a patent for a non-toxic method to block ergosterol production.

The mechanism is very simple. Fungi must first make a fat or lipid (sterol) to make ergosterol. Fungal cells can only make sterols from carbohydrates. Human cells can make sterols from both carbohydrates and ingested fats. By blocking the enzymes required to produce sterols from carbohydrates, fungi cannot produce ergosterol. However, human cells can continue to produce cholesterol from ingested fats and stored fats. As a consequence, there is no toxicity to the human cells, but fungi cannot multiply.

By reviewing the patent claims, you learn that the fatty-acid-synthesis blocker is a common drug called cerluenin. Stedman's Medical Dictionary defines cerluenin as effective for stimulating digestive secretions, gallbladder contractions, and release of insulin. It also inhibits fatty acid synthesis. [from: Cephalosporium caerulea, from which it is isolated] (Hydrazine sulphate acts in much the same manner in cancer patients - Editor, Alkalize For Health).
    AFH Library

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

Here's what a patent search turned up. I've glanced through them, but don't see what the above source is describing. search

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

I've ordered the book by going on www.curenaturalicancro.com

I can just hear my oncologist now!

All the best,
    GJ