Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have McCain or Obama said how much money they would give for Stem Cell Research?

Which are…

Quote Originally Posted by DA
    how about the sci community focus on sci research instead of stem cell research...
    Maybe like bionic suits for SCIed and wheelchairs for rats... -Do you mean serious stem cell SCI research on SCI for finding cures should be put on a permanent hold for this research to move forward and get all the grants? Like your favourite nut all-time high-five hero president Bush has done in the past which you personally have voted for two times already and now you are going for the Bush clone McCain to vote on this does not make that a right decision –due to this most definitely not. Bush and McCain are the same as Putin and Medvedev, in many ways, especially making their own countries police states and become dictators instead of self-governing states by the individuals. Are you a commy?

But Ok, lets hear about all your suggestions for a cure? Bullet list a few strategies below if you have some spare time.

Leif,

what you are asking DA to do is well beyond what he can do. Nevertheless he is a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla
    Leif,

what you are asking DA to do is well beyond what he can do. Nevertheless he is a good guy.
    I think buddy DA has a kind of locked-in syndrome, -how weird is it to say to the SCIed working for a cure they do wrong as for what they do and at the same time vote over and over again the same way one is educated to do, probably under force since a kid by the Deep South Evangelical Church community, -although knowing that will not bring forward a cure for SCI. Very weird. DA even one time said one respectable researcher was full of hot air, -I think DA is so full of holy smoke and other funny air he can’t even figure out what is what to make a clear stand on anything other than voting automatically on Bush clone cures. But let's see the brilliant suggestions now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Maybe like bionic suits for SCIed and wheelchairs for rats... -Do you mean serious stem cell SCI research on SCI for finding cures should be put on a permanent hold for this research to move forward and get all the grants? Like your favourite nut all-time high-five hero president Bush has done in the past which you personally have voted for two times already and now you are going for the Bush clone McCain to vote on this does not make that a right decision –due to this most definitely not. Bush and McCain are the same as Putin and Medvedev, in many ways, especially making their own countries police states and become dictators instead of self-governing states by the individuals. Are you a commy?

But Ok, lets hear about all your suggestions for a cure? Bullet list a few strategies below if you have some spare time.
    just voting democrat will not cure sci. i was a quad when clinton took office, i was a quad when he left office. after 8 years, where is the cure?

just voting democrat will not cure sci. i was a quad when clinton took office, i was a quad when he left office. after 8 years, where is the cure?
    Correct, Voting Democrate may not Cure SCI,
    But, Voting Republican Further delays it. (Just ask Prez. Bush)

Stop dodging. Bush for all spinal cord injury research (including wheelchairs for rats), fiscal years from NIH, -from 04 to estimated 09 is in steps 89 million, 89, 66, 64, 64 and 64 for 09. What happened in ancient Greece is not so interesting. Figures might be disputed, but just this shows a drop, so what is you’re plan to curtail it and fix it? Aside for not voting democrat? No plans?

Quote Originally Posted by patricks
    Correct, Voting Democrate may not Cure SCI,
    But, Voting Republican Further delays it. (Just ask Prez. Bush)
    maybe, maybe not. politicans help is 3rd on the list factors for us to get a cure. 2nd, doctors and researchers. 1st, the sci community.
    now its true a president can order a cure, but i dont see that happening with mccain or obama or if it was hillary.

maybe, maybe not. politicans help is 3rd on the list factors for us to get a cure. 2nd, doctors and researchers. 1st, the sci community.
    now its true a president can order a cure, but i dont see that happening with mccain or obama or if it was hillary.
    Lol but Ok, so you admit 3rd on the list are politicians, not bad, not bad to admit it, -but that can be fixed. -Like who of Obama or McCain are the ones you choose for the less of two evils? What do you say, you being 1st as for your'e listed factors, like from the SCI community? You saying it does not matter what the 1st factors does?

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Lol but Ok, so you admit 3rd on the list are politicians, not bad, not bad to admit it, -but that can be fixed. -Like who of Obama or McCain are the ones you choose for the less of two evils? What do you say, you being 1st as for your'e listed factors, like from the SCI community? You saying it does not matter what the 1st factors does?
    lief, if the sci community is not behind cure then politics is worthless.
    sad but true, the sci community puts cure a low priority. knows its hard to believe among us pro-cure ppl.

lief, if the sci community is not behind cure then politics is worthless.
    sad but true, the sci community puts cure a low priority. knows its hard to believe among us pro-cure ppl.
    No if, no ands or buts... Repubs delay the cure... Go kiss Mccains/bushits butt!
    Sometimes the lights all shinin on me; Other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip its been: The Grateful Dead