Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 204

Thread: STEROIDS-ok guys since so many asked here u go. my 3rd ph cycle

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    middle georgia
    Posts
    2,451
    lol before i got hurt and we ran horses <rodeo< i had at all time class 4
    windstrong or testromde<sp> for my geldings. i usually had a couple of 100cc bottles at barn b12 5000 we used to made them feel really good lol

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by vjls
    lol before i got hurt and we ran horses <rodeo< i had at all time class 4
    windstrong or testromde<sp> for my geldings. i usually had a couple of 100cc bottles at barn b12 5000 we used to made them feel really good lol
    i inj 1cc of b12 eod. great stuff
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  3. #23
    a quick tidbit. its nearly impossible to hide your aas use from anyone your intimate with. why, your testies shrink up.......only good thing is it makes your penis look bigger w/ all the random erections from increased test.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps
    why, your testies shrink up.......only good thing is it makes your penis look bigger w/ all the random erections from increased test.
    OMG! tell me you're joking -- you found a benefit to shrunken nads??? be careful... soon you may become delusional about other things, too.
    "If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."
    ...Mark Twain

    I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
    ...Winston Churchill

    A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    ...George Bernard Shaw

  5. #25
    quick update------starting into week 4 of 14. feeling great, cardio is up strength is up. im running 80 pds on each arm of my uppertone. 8 10 lb plates. the uppertone isnt built for anything like this but if u get the welds reinforced and swap cables out to 1/8 in your fine.
    this seems to be the best cycle yet. no inj pain and or swelling, transfers are even easier and im not holding much water.

    sides-----just increased spasms, few zits and increased sex drive
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  6. #26
    i keep getting asked to post up what i eat.

    so yesterday---

    -1st shake infusion/syntha 6 mix--/apple and banana
    -bowl of raisan bran
    go to work
    -mid morning shake- straight syntha 6
    - 3 pickled hard boiled eggs
    -lunch-chicken breast and large pastaq[i was starved]
    - afternoon snack about 2 -peanut butter and ritz crackers- sleeve of crackers 1/4 jar pb. [i crave the fat from pb]
    -metrx pure protein bar
    -dinner- meat loaf[veal, pork, lean beef], potatoes, steamed veggies, fresh bread
    -post workout shake- syntha 6
    no bedtime casein, got sidtracked

    all shakes always in skim milk
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  7. #27
    Senior Member Doorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    somewhere in the usa
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps
    i keep getting asked to post up what i eat.

    so yesterday---

    -1st shake infusion/syntha 6 mix--/apple and banana
    -bowl of raisan bran
    go to work
    -mid morning shake- straight syntha 6
    - 3 pickled hard boiled eggs
    -lunch-chicken breast and large pastaq[i was starved]
    - afternoon snack about 2 -peanut butter and ritz crackers- sleeve of crackers 1/4 jar pb. [i crave the fat from pb]
    -metrx pure protein bar
    -dinner- meat loaf[veal, pork, lean beef], potatoes, steamed veggies, fresh bread
    -post workout shake- syntha 6
    no bedtime casein, got sidtracked

    all shakes always in skim milk
    John,
    It would be a little easier to read your posts if you used spell check!!

  8. #28
    im not concerned about spelling, ppl get the point.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  9. #29

    4 weeks progress w/ pics and excel spreadsheet

    im just starting week 5. my progress has been impressive to say the least. my training has beenvery good and making sure i take proper rest. heres a few pics and measurements from 8/1-9/1. great gains.




    8/1/2008 9/1/2008
    NECK 18 19 1/4

    SHOULDER LEFT 15 1/2 16
    SHOULDER RIGHT 15 16 1/2

    BICEP RIGHT RELAXED 11 3/8 13
    BICEP RIGHT FLEXED 13 13 1/2
    BICEP LEFT RELAXED 11 3/8 12 3/8
    BICEP LEFT FLEXED 12 1/2 13 1/4

    BODY WIDTH 49 50 1/2

    FOREARM RIGHT 10 10 1/2
    FOREARM LEFT 10 1/4 11

    WRIST RIGHT 7 1/4 7 1/2
    WRIST LEFT 7 1/2 7 1/2
    Last edited by fuentejps; 09-01-2008 at 08:18 PM.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  10. #30
    Your shoulders look good in that last pic. Do you do specific exercises for your forearms?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 10:43 PM
  2. What's up with these guys?
    By Erin81079 in forum Life
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-03-2002, 08:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2001, 08:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •