Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: STEROIDS-ok guys since so many asked here u go. my 3rd ph cycle

Fuente,

While I have no opinion as to whether you should take steroids or not, I'd refrain from making a vast generalization, like steroids not causing side effects.

I wish Dr. Young would weigh in on this subject.

scott, yes your testies do become smaller until your off then they bounce back. yes u are correct the sides are very exagerated unlessx you abuse them.

john, good point. but what i find is my legs afre growing as well. the increased sapasms are building more butt muscle. its selective weight gain. my metabolism is crazy, that w/ my activity level makes me a hard gainer,. funny, wasnt the case b4 the staph diet.

todd, the sides are next to none. very exagerated in the media. about my only non sci side is acne,.

scott, ill be on for 14 weeks of 3 mths then 2-3 mths of hgh then im done for a while

skippy, dr young is more than welcome here
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

As long as you are smart about it, and from what I have read you def. know what you are doing, than they can be a huge positive in your life. Congrats on the success so far.

My stomach couldn't handle all of those shakes.

Since this is a steroid thread, it wouldn't hurt to post the link for the movie Bigger, Faster, Stronger. I watched it yesterday and thought it was good.
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=JPVTUU6S

Fuente, anyone ever say you kinda look like Babe Ruth?

they bind me up if i dont drink alot of water
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Fuente, anyone ever say you kinda look like Babe Ruth?
    Holy crap he does look like babe ruth LOL.

John you said your going to take some hgh that stuff is VERY expensive and you need to stay on it for a long time to see any size gains. 2 or 3 months on it might not get what your looking for and the price you pay for the stuff might not even be worth taking for only 2 months. My brother was on it years ago and he even said it takes a long time to see results and he was on it for 3 or 4 months and then stoped because it cost too much. If you do decide to take it let me know how it works for you. I cant see spending 3 or 4 hundred on a kit that only last around 20 days then you need to buy another one. But if you have the money and can stay on it for months and months then its worth doing. Good luck and let me know how you do.

yah i have been pricing it. spendy. ill research a bit more. some love it. my buddy is on it for the 2nd time, blue tops, he is making great gains. he was huge already. thx kelly i have a backup plan.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

little update. since dropping the dbol i feel better. was feeling good but now i feel like fantastic. also bumped my test to 600 wk to spread the dec/test ratio a bit more
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Im 1/2 way into week 3. weight on all exercises is up. prob from the dbol but i can feel my test level is up already, wont peak till around end of week 4.... increased lobido and crazy spasms

one of the things i like is the increased recovery time while on.

eating alot and clean. i cheat on the weekends.

i made sure we did upper body measurments w./ the pics this time. we will remeasure at the end of each mth. ill post
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com