Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some fuente pics. shoulders traps upper back

Some fuente pics. shoulders traps upper back

i hate that i cant build my pecs. its a quad thing. i want to put another 20pds through arms , shoulders and back by my wedding aug 09. dont think it will be a problem

these are pre workout, no pump no flex. ill have her shoot some after i lift. . my shoulders shread

1.5yr ago after losing 50 pds and b4 i starrted building back up
    Last edited by fuentejps; 08-12-2008 at 09:36 AM.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Woah what made you lose 50 lbs? I remember you got sick, but with what?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

staph inf that went septic only time in 20 yrs of sci i have ever been in hospital. i was down to nothing.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Great pics!! Better wipe-on tan..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

What you think of pec implants, fuentes?

jeff, thats a natural tan, i push outside alot as part of my training, never wear a shirt. thats deoderant u r seeing , got sloppy, lol.

todd, im seriously considering them after i hit my goal. funny i was talking to annalisa about them.
    Last edited by fuentejps; 08-11-2008 at 07:19 PM.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

damn, i've got a long ways to go...
    "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

what kinda equipment you use?? do you use a lat pull down? cause i just cant seem to grip it for a good back workout. i transfer into a multi-gym. man seeing your pics makes me wanna start working out again. you should put up some pics or vids of your workouts so we could scab some tips. god stuff man. no pain no gain aye..
    The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

WOW! Im way more ripped you than you...

Now this is what we're talkin' about! I think all you guys should get into competition and start showing us the goods online.. hehe. We could start paid subscriptions playgirl-like, and raise money for the Cure. LOL
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12