Thread: "Roll J2 Roll" a short film created from my 201 mile Rollathon.

Talking "Roll J2 Roll" a short film created from my 201 mile Rollathon.

hello Family & Friends,

Many of you already know about my big 201 mile roll i completed across the Illinois state this summer in my wheelchair.
    well i just wanted to share this short film that was created with shots we took over those 6 rolling days. the film was put together to be similar to another inspirational movie. can you guess which one?
    If you have 6 minutes to spare please check it out, I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
    http://j2rollson.com/roll%20J2%20roll.html

As far as my next adventure goes i will be leaving for my "Rollin in Poland & Cruising through Amsterdam"' tour on 8/21, and will be gone for 2.5 weeks. i will be filming and taking plenty of photos to show you when i get back. Wish me luck and i hope i don't end up like in the movie Hostel, lol take care, and i hope all is well.

Letting the good times roll,

John J2 Mryczko
    www.J2RollsOn.com
    www.ExtremeChairing.com

"Roll J2 Roll" a film created from Rollathon 2008 - click here - http://j2rollson.com/roll%20J2%20roll.html
    J2

28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
    [url]
    www.J2RollsOn.com

Very nice! Good music choices, too. Keep on rollin' kid, and I look forward to seeing the films from poland. Good journey.

Amy

Blog Entries

Thumbs up A must see...

Excellent! Gonna have to do more filming next time. Loved the play off Forrest Gump, poor lost disabled boy, HA!
    One thaang, sound a little more 'cited bout it when ya do the voice overs, I know you ain't a mooovie star, pretend your telling your best friend about it and she is all ears

Now, how about the batteries, how many miles per set?
    And what's your chair?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp
    Now, how about the batteries, how many miles per set?
    And what's your chair?
    I was going to ask the same thing.

J2 -- very professional video I've been following your adventures on your website.

With any luck, some Polish babe will find you, "Inspirational"

That was cool,right on man!

thanks everyone for checking out the video. means alot, and your the reason i keep putting them out there. if people werent paying attention or giving me comments it wouldnt be to fun.

as far as the batteries. my chair takes two 12Volt batteries. they are put into a plastic battey pack case. each pack lasts an average 3 hours or 20 miles.
    i was lucky to get sponsored by MK Battery a few weeks before i left. they supplied me with 4 new batteries, so i had 3 battery packs total. we swaped them out every 2 hours or 15 miles. without those 2 extra packs the trip would of taken twice as long or more. then each night the battery packs were recharged in the hotel.

i dont like to mention the chair i havve because the company denied to sponsor me for the last 3 years, but ill tell you this time. i have a " invacare ranger X" year 2000.

any other questions?
    J2

28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
    [url]
    www.J2RollsOn.com

"a lost disabled boy alone on a country road"... hehe good stuff!

Congrats and good luck across the pond...