Thread: Nuprodx Multichair 4024 For Sale

Nuprodx Multichair 4024 For Sale

I bought a Nuprodx Multichair 4024 in April and have never used it due to transfer issues. I misjudged measurements with my bed and missed the 30 day return period. (Yes, I'm an idiot.) It's currently listed on E-bay but I'll look at any offer if it doesn't sell.

You can find the measurements here http://www.nuprodx.com/chair4024.htm click on literature and open the PDF file

The E-bay listing is here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&i tem=200245158734

multiCHAIR 4024 roll-in shower chair. Brand New. Never Used.
    • push handles
    • padded fold-back locking arms
    • adjustable seat height
    • adjustable swing-away footrests
    • seamless padded 1- 1/2" thick Ensolite back-curved for lateral support.
    • 1-1/2 " Ensolite commode seat cushion
    • two 5" casters with total-lock brakes
    • two 24" wheels with coated handgrips and coated projections, solid rubber tires, wheel locks, stainless axles
    • Carrying Case 20"x20"x8" nylon, heavy duty zippers, (2) handles, shoulder strap, plastic panel, plastic caddy, foams, strap
    • Carrying Case 24" x 24" x 8" (for 24" wheels) black nylon, heavy duty zippers, (2) handles, shoulder strap
    Original cost, $1,934. Asking $1,600 on E-bay.

Whut do you mean, the height is wrong? I was looking for the 4020RX which has the big wheels up front and backs up over the toilet for interest in becoming fully independant, but was decifering between these two. Yours might work plus its a good discount. Let me go over some specifics and would you be willing to do payments?
    I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..

did I write the height was wrong? Payments are okay if you could manage at least $1,000 up front.

E-mail if you're interested.

Thanks.