Thread: Marcomo

Marcomo

has anybody heard from marcomo? havent seen a postfrom her in a lng time, was just wondering if she is ok, and if things have worked out? if your out there Marcomo give a shout so we know you are still with us.

Hi Shacha and Marmalady

And a hearty welcome to Xhale. God bless you, girl. I hurt for you as I read your post. Believe me, you're not alone. I could relate to all your thoughts, feelings, and just that need to get away! This is a great place to post/vent and make some good friends.

Yes, I'm still out here, peeping in now and then. Nurse Mary, aka Saint Mary, aka the Perpetual Virgin Mary (sorry M, couldn't resist) said some were inquiring about my whereabouts. I've been heavily involved in some other matters and spending less time socializing on the computer.

Scott is feeling much, much better. He finally started his PT about 2 weeks ago and has been faithfully doing his exercises. It's also been almost 2 months since he's had a cigarette. Just that has made a big difference. We may be back in Miami later this summer for a checkup w/Dr. Martinez. They've been calling for some follow up.

I'll try to stay a little more involved in the future. Xhale, please hang in there and take care of yourself too. If you fall apart, then you'll both be in hot water.

Marcomo

glad to hear from you. that is great news about scott, and you forbeing involved in ther things. seems like in the last 3 years this SCI has taken total control over or lives, but we are working to regain some of that. if you are headed back to miami please et me know might be able to be there at the same time would be nice to meet you n peson. and if they want to do sme more work with scott it might be worth it in my openion you can never get to much help its all work toward a cure. Dr. Martinez is doing some resurch he has been published you can find links to them at www.themiamiproject.com any way glad t hear all the good stuff. sta in touch. Sharo