Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: olympics 2008 .

1, 2 and 3 in womens saber fencing! America of course! We have the money to do the training and that's what counts. All Olympians have the drive to go past exhaustion, pain, try that extra point when needed but money runs new training options. Nice to see the new countries and more women from certain countries.

But hate staying up or setting my alarm to see fencing and 10 meter air rifle, etc.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

where can i find legal clips online (youtube don't like)
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Sue, do you live close enuf to canada to get their coverage? I live just north of Seattle Wa and get the Canadian coverage. Gawd I absolutely love it, their coverage is so much more diverse than US's coverage.AND can watch live events, and they cover a huge number of varying events, some of which you actuall forget, or don't remember being in the Olympics.
    Me thinks me might be house, and yes, recliner bound(actually reclineing couch end) hehe. for the next two weeks.

My daughter has been watching both clips and live at cox.net. They are our internet provider, I suspect you can;t get them if not. But try looking and see if your provider is offering anything. I had tripped on this for her googling "olympics online" and there was a ton of other hits ....

nbc olympics seems to have videos as well.

ps ...... I found the cox info from this how to wiki which lists a lot of other options, both legal and illegal ones.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

I find it hard to believe that more than 2 or 3 of the Chinese women gymnastic team are actually 16. Their bodies look pre-pubescent and their faces have grammar school written all over them.

I thought the same thing too. They all look 12!! USA has some cuties..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

They do look young! I felt so sorry for that girl on the us team who couldn't compete in the qualifying matches tonight b/c of an injury. To come all that far and not even get to play.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Holy Shit!!!!!!!!! Anyone just see the upset by USA over France in the 4 x 100 freestyle? WOW.. France was shit-talking earlier today saying they were going to smash the Americans. What an upset!! This keeps Phelps' record-breaking gold medal run intact.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

America spanked them smack-talking French
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

That finish was freaking insane man, never seen anything like it. Thanks for the motivation France.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!