Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WIJIT hand cranks

Exclamation WIJIT hand cranks

Has anyone seen this.It looks like it would save the wear and tare on your hands.

www.wijit.com
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

ive been looking into these for a long time now. trouble is, the company are not great at follow up, not even when im a serious customer. if i end up buying them, it will be in spite of their poor salesmanship... since last september ive made 2 trips to the us (from ireland) with the expressed purpose of doing a demo (once rochester, ny, once st pete fl) and although i went above and beyond with the arrangements, nothing happened. so ive never even seen them - but i still really think theyd work very well for me, as i can barely push myself at all anymore, but i can see myself flying along with wijits... so if anyone from the company reads this, you people owe me an email for christs sake, do you not want to make a sale or something??

Thanks amyk,

I hope someone contact's you.I came across them googling.They look to be a great aid for wc users.Sorry that you have had so much problems with sale's men.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Quote Originally Posted by amyk
    ive been looking into these for a long time now. trouble is, the company are not great at follow up, not even when im a serious customer. if i end up buying them, it will be in spite of their poor salesmanship... since last september ive made 2 trips to the us (from ireland) with the expressed purpose of doing a demo (once rochester, ny, once st pete fl) and although i went above and beyond with the arrangements, nothing happened. so ive never even seen them - but i still really think theyd work very well for me, as i can barely push myself at all anymore, but i can see myself flying along with wijits... so if anyone from the company reads this, you people owe me an email for christs sake, do you not want to make a sale or something??
    I'm in the same boat as you. I talked to them through email, got the paers filled out for my insurance, emailed the company for the next step and never heard back.

I've seen them in person and they're cool. I couldn't sit in the chair that they were on though. Hopefully, I get them eventually.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Also...
    http://www.riomobility.com/en/ld/index.html

anyone use these ?

A guy I know has them. I thought I would love'em... tried them... hated them. I thought when you pushed the levers forward that they would return to the upright position... they don't, so you end up pushing them forward and pulling back not the easiest for a quad. I DON'T RECCOMEND THESE AT ALL.

I was considerably more impressed with magic wheels (www.magicwheels.com)
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Thumbs up Wijit hand cranks

Hi,
    I am writing to you because I have seen what the Wijit offers first hand. Yes I work for the company, but the reason that I work for the company is because I truly believe in the product. I worked for the company back in 2005 and have recently returned. Yes the company has had some issues but we are determined to overcome the past. So, back to why the Wijit is so great! The testimonials on our website are first hand confirmations. And yes, KVP612 is right the Wijit isn't for everyone but for those who it is, it changes their lives drastically. I have attended many end users shows and been able to see people first hand and the expressions, freedom and mobility they have using the Wijit. Check us out at www.wijit.com. I would love to share some more with you, so give me a call or email.

hi connie... remember me? amy in ireland - still interested, so drop me an email. going to the paralympics next week, so youve missed that particular advertisment. i still need to work out an opportunity to demo, my insurance company wont stump up the cash for just anything. so email me...

So Connie contacted me via email. I replied and she never got back to me. I guess the reason why they're pricy is because they don't sell a lot of them.

Hey guys, I was searching around on google about Wijit and came across this thread.. I know this thread is pretty old but I wanted to let everyone know that Wijit just recently changed its management [I think last July maybe? from what I remember they told me..] and these guys really seem to care, in comparison to what I read on here. They got back to me with no problems at all and it was pretty painless working with them. I just checked out www.wijit.com and it seems they are doing them all in different designs and colors now too, which is pretty sweet.
    Wish they would've implemented this before I went and bought mine a few months back lol! Oh well, they still work great for me either way! So much better on my shoulders than using the damn push-rims all day, I'm actually getting a good workout now.