Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse
Many state's have attendant programs for those eligible for Medicaid (not Medicare). Many of them allow you to hire family members or friends to be your PCAs through these programs. Some states do not. It all depends on the program your state has, what they pay, how they pay, and who they will allow to be an employee of their program.

I was wondering, KLD, would you by chance know if this applies in FL? And, how would I inquire about personal attendant pay as a parent?
I have been out of work for 10 months, and devote full time employment to my son.
Thank you